Can we talk about Falls, 1/2 wigs, Instant Weaves....

Caramela

Thank you. I will try the silk lining. I have baggied before and it has worked for me as well. By the way, you look very nice in your falls/half wigs. They look so natural. I plan to wear these and plait and/or corn roll my hair all year to retain growth. I wished I could corn roll because then I could still do my cowashes without having to re-plait everyday. It's a chore. Any suggestions?

can you french braid? Or maybe connect the plaits...

SilverSurfer

Man oh man...where have I been? I just bought 2 half wigs from the BSS and it's like night and day for me :blush: I love it!:lachen:

**Glamourlicious**

Better late than never right?

As promised I started the tutorial album. Only 2 looks in there for now but I will update as I wear new looks. For now I am not wearing many straight falls because I am 10 months into my transition....so I will more than likely have a gang of curly looks.

Belle Du Jour

Better late than never right?

As promised I started the tutorial album. Only 2 looks in there for now but I will update as I wear new looks. For now I am not wearing many straight falls because I am 10 months into my transition....so I will more than likely have a gang of curly looks.

THANK YOU!!! Do you know what fall you are wearing in the 2nd part of the tutorial? I love the curls. :yep:

**Glamourlicious**

I sowry ladies. I have been trying to find anothr one so I can get the name of it as I have had it forever. Unfrotunately I have not found another one yet. As soon as I do...I will post a pic of the packaging and the name.

lovelymissyoli

Can you curl synthetic instant weaves or does it tangle the hair? As much as I don't want to wear a weave, I think I might try it out if I could rod set the hair.

Bronxcutie

I want a half-wig but I am really worried about it looking wiggy. I'm going to get my hair touched up tomorrow for my birthday. Maybe I'll try a half-wig too! I just can't stand those wigs made of hair that has a very shiny cast to it. It looks unnatural.

curlmama

The ladies all said to soak it in ACV to get rid of the wiggy shine and I was a bit hard-headed but this time I did that. I soaked over night with warm water ACV and Water (in a small tub with about 2TBLS of ACV), then air dryed and the wig came out looking really good. I think it is best to go to the BSS and try them on because some look more wiggy than others. I am really happy with Outre brand and Fashion Source (which I have only seen at BSS). HTH