Can we talk about cosmetic surgery again?

Energee

I've had plastic surgery and would do so again if needed. I had a small breast reduction/breast lift. Paid for it in full and don't regret a penny I spent for it. My husband and I have two boys..after our last son was born I was left very saggy and a little larger than I wanted to be. I'd always been a B/C and was a 'DD' after having him:nono: (I know some people shrink after breastfeeding and pregnancy but that was not the case with me..I grew...lol). I HATED having DD breast. I wasn't very saggy and had good tone but I wasn't as perky as I used to be and didn't like my new size and felt truly uncomfortable with it.

My husband loved my larger girls and didn't mind the sag at all. However, I told him I was contemplating the surgery and although he didn't agree in the beginning..he eventually was very supportive because he knew it was what I REALLY wanted and wasn't changing my mind about it.

For me there is absolutely NO MORAL Dilemma. I personally do not think God cares about such things. Your body is your temple and you should take care of---renovate/make repairs to--- the temple sometimes if needed be it through working out, dieting, surgery, etc...lol. No amount of exercise was going to lift my breast up again. I went with surgery and guess what? My PS is a Chrisitian also. I truly love him. My husband liked him very much also. He just made the entire ordeal better.

In the future I would get lipo or something if needed. I'd NEVER touch my face though. I want to always LOOK like me facial wise. I can always tell when people have work done on their face and it never really looks good. Lots of women in my area have had it done and I can spot them a mile away but it's their choice and if they are happy..so am I.

Mocha5

I've had plastic surgery and would do so again if needed. I had a small breast reduction/breast lift. Paid for it in full and don't regret a penny I spent for it. My husband and I have two boys..after our last son was born I was left very saggy and a little larger than I wanted to be. I'd always been a B/C and was a 'DD' after having him:nono: (I know some people shrink after breastfeeding and pregnancy but that was not the case with me..I grew...lol). I HATED having DD breast. I wasn't very saggy and had good tone but I wasn't as perky as I used to be and didn't like my new size and felt truly uncomfortable with it.

My husband loved my larger girls and didn't mind the sag at all. However, I told him I was contemplating the surgery and although he didn't agree in the beginning..he eventually was very supportive because he knew it was what I REALLY wanted and wasn't changing my mind about it.

For me there is absolutely NO MORAL Dilemma. I personally do not think God cares about such things. Your body is your temple and you should take care of---renovate/make repairs to--- the temple sometimes if needed be it through working out, dieting, surgery, etc...lol. No amount of exercise was going to lift my breast up again. I went with surgery and guess what? My PS is a Chrisitian also. I truly love him. My husband liked him very much also. He just made the entire ordeal better.

In the future I would get lipo or something if needed. I'd NEVER touch my face though. I want to always LOOK like me facial wise. I can always tell when people have work done on their face and it never really looks good. Lots of women in my area have had it done and I can spot them a mile away but it's their choice and if they are happy..so am I.

Love this! My temple is definitely in need of a renovation! Thanks for sharing.