Can someone tell me....

BronxDiva

What is the difference between Pantene for relaxed and natural hair and regular pantene products. I compaired the relaxed hair care products vs. the regular products and guess what???? All of them have the exact same ingredients except that the pantene for relaxed hair has jojoba oil and coconut oil in them and they are the 6th and 7th ingredients. Both feel and smell exactly the same. What gives???? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

SherryLove

I haven't tried the products yet, but it seems as if Proctor & Gamble is using the words "relaxed and natural" as a marketing ploy to woo more black customers....

SherryLove

pebbles

Hi BronxDiva, /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Honestly, If the ingredient list is the same, I think it's just a way of marketing an old product to a new target group; people with our type of hair. /images/graemlins/look.gif

Allandra

As far as the new intensive moisturizing conditioner, it contains two ingredients that the smooth & sleek doesn't contain (jojoba oil and coconut oil). Other than that, I don't know about the other products from that line.

Allandra

There's one or two other threads on the new line from Pantene. If I can find them fairly quickly, I'll bump them up.