Can someone tell me a way to tie your hair at night thats sexy?

Lilmama1011

DarkHair said:
Hubs cares about my/our hair...so he gets mad if I dont wrap it up. I mean straight fussy. So anything silk will do.

I do need to find a new silk scarf though.

My man cares about my hair too, he calls it "our hair" lol

Lilmama1011

yuhlovevybz said:
Satin pillowcase or put it on top of your head in a high bun and wear a really pretty silk band around the top part of your head kinda like a head band but to cover your edges and nape that will be on the pillow

Omg sooooo cute, looooove it darling!

Lilmama1011

yuhlovevybz said:
Satin pillowcase or put it on top of your head in a high bun and wear a really pretty silk band around the top part of your head kinda like a head band but to cover your edges and nape that will be on the pillow

But mind would look like a birds nest because I can't do a bun lol ...... :(

Guitarhero

http://www.tznius.com/cgi-bin/tying.pl

bride91501

If we're still talking about "coloring"....

when you really know what you're doing, who says your head ever has to hit a pillow anyway? :look: When I color, I couldn't even begin to tell you where the pillow is...#ijs

prettypithy

I don't know if yal had a day when your man/woman (depends on what you like) came over and you felt self conscience going to bed looking like someone's grandmother or just not feeling attractive, anyone got any videos to show the rest of us that need advice?!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl, if I knew, I'd be too busy oozing sex appeal to reply! As it is, I go to bed looking like the Wolf impersonating Grandmother in Little Red Riding Hood, with my big *ss sleeping cap.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Lilmama1011

prettypithy said:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl, if I knew, I'd be too busy oozing sex appeal to reply! As it is, I go to bed looking like the Wolf impersonating Grandmother in Little Red Riding Hood, with my big *ss sleeping cap.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Omg lol ;)