Can Someone recommend a ceramic iron for short, texturized hair?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I miss strait hair. Since I texturized my hair, I haven't used heat on my hair since 1/8/05. I texturized my hair and was told the only way to get it strait was to flat iron it. Can u ladies give me any hints on the best ceramic iron to get? Also, do u have any hints on styling my hair - like can texturized hair be wrapped? Sorry if is a dumb q, but since my hair is getting longer, it no longer lies flat. :( HELP! :wallbash:

I have the solia and I love it I got it from folica.com any high end iron shoud work

my hair is unwrappable but I can get it straight with roller sets, curling iron and flat iron

Depending on how short your hair is, Sally's has a 1/2 inch ceramic flat iron by jilbere and another that is 3/8 inch (can't remember the name of this one).

A half inch iron or smaller is best for new growth and also for short hair....I recently got a flat iron and did a poll to find out which ones most people had. I read on this and other forums that a small one can get to the roots easily, so I got myself a 1/2" iron and it works really well so far.

Back