Will CD hair balm give texturized/natural hair shine?

Miosy

I tried hair butter and hair milk which where okay but nothing too exciting. My hair is half texturized so I have sheen not shine which can look very dull at time. I have a hard time finding a product that gives me shine, unless I flat iron then I get some serious shine :grin:

Any thoughts on her hair balm. It's pretty pricey so I like to know if any natural/texturized ladies out there get some shine using this product.

L

LaNecia

Peachtree, your waves are outstanding!!! Wow!! :notworthy:

Miosy, I'd like to know too, I've ordered CD's Hair Butter but it won't be here for another week or so....(tapping my foot impatiently as I look at the calendar!).

mkstar826

supersonic
the only good thing about this stuff is that it smells good. it will give you shine but it will also make your hair greasy and weigh it down...or atleast that's what it did for me.

you'd be better off using something like Asha's Sun Kissed for shine. It absorbs into the hair way better.

LegallySpeaking

mkstar826 said:
the only good thing about this stuff is that it smells good. it will give you shine but it will also make your hair greasy and weigh it down...or atleast that's what it did for me.

you'd be better off using something like Asha's Sun Kissed for shine. It absorbs into the hair way better.

mkstar, your hair looks so pretty in your siggy!

honeisos

mkstar826 said:

Mk your hair is too pretty!

Pookie25

Miosy said:
I tried hair butter and hair milk which where okay but nothing too exciting. My hair is half texturized so I have sheen not shine which can look very dull at time. I have a hard time finding a product that gives me shine, unless I flat iron then I get some serious shine :grin:

Any thoughts on her hair balm. It's pretty pricey so I like to know if any natural/texturized ladies out there get some shine using this product.

In her catologue, I think she compared the hair balm to Alberto VO5 mixed with conditioner. If you ever used Alberto VO5 on your hair then maybe that will be how it looks.