Request Can Michael Jackson Threads be removed from GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT

Dellas

I am not a mod but may I ask why?
It was in entertainment before then it got moved after his death. This sounds like it needs to be a poll so people can vote!

Jas123

The Star of a Story
Dear Mods:

Can the MIchael Jackson Threads please be moved to the MIchael Jackson Forum.
thought it was just me who was annoyed... i'm like there is a whole forum dedicated to him... why are you posting it in the et forum... plus they're all negative bs that i'd rather not have to see...

JamericanGurl

NO NO NO and NO you'll just be annoyed because y'all are not gonna stop other folx from being candid . Y'all have really gone overboard and the fact that you are making such a request speak volumes as to why they should stay exactly where they are.

Plus why are you opening the door to the peace y'all prolly have over there? Cuz you know durn well the first person to utter MJ was this that or the other is gone cause a ruckus! Then y'all gone be crying people trying to disrepect his legacy and what not.

Last edited:

lesedi

All is well with me
No.
Just don't go into threads you're not interested in. Some of us don't want to get mauled over on that MJ forum.
Side thought: I really think it would be great if we could add an 'adult forum' where grown folk could discuss matters regarding intimacy. Nothing vulgar, just the type of ADULT conversation we have in IRL.....

Kurlee

oh lawd, a whole thread? Why are people so invested and annoyed by these threads? Why not just not click on it? So weird. I don't think MJ was a diddler, but I do think he had some problems as a person. I like the open dialogue, even when I don't agree.