Can I get a witness?

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Okay-when I saw the uproar over the K-cutter comb a while back,I was like-"okay, what is the big deal over this rake looking comb? It is just a comb,plus I am doing fine with my plastic comb."
Well,well,well-I saw this comb in a nearby beauty supply and it was only 1.99,so I decided to see what all the hoopla was about. I washed my hair and proceeded to comb...
I could not believe how easily it glided through my hair! I did not have to section it off in small parts to comb it at all. That comb has definitely cut down on the time of detangling for me. It is a keeper for those with thick hair,fo sho. K-Cutter for Keeps!

CocoaCure

You can get a witness and an "Amen" from me!!! That thing is GREAT!!! Specifically designed and developed for US!!! You know what?? If we had had a comb/rake like that back in slavery days - we never would have thought our hair was "bad" in the first place!!! This is a truly excellent product! For any one who is natural or transitioning - YOU MUST BUY THIS COMB!!! Great post!

mslionheart

I have to agree. Thanks to Irresistible's kindness, I got my K-Cutter about a week ago. It is THE best comb I have ever used. Detangling was smooth, and even dry-combing (which I usually never do) was simple. I was very happy at how little hair I lost.

miss_brown

I just got a K cutter courtesy of ArmyQT (shout out: thanks girl!) and I CANNOT WAIT to use it tonight when I wash my hair! I'll update after I do so, but based on all these raves, I'm expecting great things

G

I've been using the K-cutter comb for a week now..and I must say it is working great for my hair (Thanks, SassyGirl)..it detangles and it even parts my hair straight..I won't stop using this.

kytrona

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
[ QUOTE ]
kytrona said:
Is it seamless?

[/ QUOTE ]

The teeth of the comb are metal and seamless.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks

Nay

Can you get a witness? You got it!! My husband's been clownin' me for years over that comb. He just don't understand 'cause he never had a big thick afro

Shoot, once you go K-Cutter, no other comb will do!

Bree, it's a good comb for anybody, especially you with all of that long hair you've got.

Caralexis, the only place on the internet that seems to sell it is ebonyline.com. But they have a $10 ordering minimum, and the comb is only like $2.99.

I've ordered from them many times without a problem, but brittanic recently had a bad ordering experience.

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
bluehatter said:
I have to agree. Thanks to Irisistible's kindness, I got my K-Cutter about a week ago. It is THE best comb I have ever used. Detangling was smooth, and even dry-combing (which I usually never do) was simple. I was very happy at how little hair I lost.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im really glad you liked it (i knew you would)

miss_brown

Amen!

Y'all, I just used this comb on my freshly shampoo'd hair (pre-conditioner) and it slid through my hair like it does when it's loaded with conditioner! This comb is the greatest ever!!!!! (100% better for my hair than even the Jilbere
)

soulchild

Another item to put on my wishlist.

Reminds me when I was young we had a comb which I think was similiar that said 'sword pic' on it.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Nay and Irristible-where would I be without you two? I know-still trying to detangle my hair for about 1 hour.

jd_bdfly

[ QUOTE ]
hotshot said:
where in NYC can i find one? all searches thus far have been FUTILE!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I'm dying to know wher in NYC this can be found.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
oh jeez, now i really want one. will this madness ever stop.lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah....

BrEE

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
oh jeez, now i really want one. will this madness ever stop.lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah....

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
.... now, if i could only find a place in s.fla that sells this comb

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I think the key to finding anything as far as hair products is to not look. Seriously-when I heard about Surge and this comb and about how hard it was to find them,I did not go all over Memphis to locate one. I took my lil self to my neighborhood BBS and behold-everything I heard about was right in front of my eyes. When people are in a frenzy for somethings,they look right over a lot of what they want.

carmella25

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
anyone with relaxed hair use this or is it just for naturals??

[/ QUOTE ] Bree I use it for my relaxed hair it works really well.

chewy

The K Cutter is the bomb digitty! I ran out and got one after I lost a 4th of an inch (or more) of hair a couple of weeks ago while detangling. That comb went through my hair like buter on a hot biscuit! I'm in love with the K Cutter!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

[ QUOTE ]
chewy said:
The K Cutter is the bomb digitty! I ran out and got one after I lost a 4th of an inch (or more) of hair a couple of weeks ago while detangling. That comb went through my hair like buter on a hot biscuit! I'm in love with the K Cutter!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dutchess

I'm also a witness. I have always used a K-Cutter. I tried other comb recommendations and always came back to K.