Calling Indian hair weave users

Hey, does anyone here use indian hair for their weaves eg. bliss, indianhairs etc? Im very likely to order some next week from indianhair and wanted to see if anyone else was interested so we can split the shipping cost of 40 bucks. www.indianhairs.com I've never tried the hair before but it has me tempted to try a weave so...pm or post a reply if you're interested. Thanks!

Height

FYI. I hear they've changed their prices. Istead of a 1Lb of hair you will only get 8oz. That's half. So verify w/indianhair.com first.

The response from indianhairs is posted below. Im going to send you a pm genesis.

I thank you for you rmail.
Our prices are still in one pound.
In colored hair products I offered half pound.
So you can place order as per before.... no problem.
www.indianhairs.com

ricochet

If anyone is interested, I have a pound of 12" straight indianhair(minus a weft that I curled on rods, experimenting) that I am trying to get rid of. The hair is gorgeous and smells great and all, but after realizing that I will probably never wear a sew in, it's just sitting in my closet. Anyone interested, pm me! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Height

[ QUOTE ]
naughteegirl said:
The response from indianhairs is posted below. Im going to send you a pm genesis.

I thank you for you rmail.
Our prices are still in one pound.
In colored hair products I offered half pound.
So you can place order as per before.... no problem.
www.indianhairs.com

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, the 8oz is for the colored hair. I see. Thanks for updating your email.

Also has anyone posted their reviews on this board? I couldnt find any when I searched...if you've purchased from indianhairs.com could you pls post ur opinion here...TIA

DangerouslyShy

Indianhairs.com is ok...i had good experiences and bad...with the curly indian hairs i had alot of tangling....but for the price and the quantity that you get it was worth it because it is still better than BSS hair ....

that is a pic of the curly indianhair

the straight hair that I got from indianhairs.com was great!! no tangles...i also decided to curly perm that batch and I highlighted it...it was a little experiment that I wanted to try because I could not afford naturegirls 3c kinky hair....

this is the straight hair curly permed and highlighted...

and here is the straight before it was altered...lol

I wasnt really a fan of the curl pattern of the curly...but the straight was great it had a natrual wave when it was wet and air dried...but i like it really curly so thats why i opted to curly perm it....

either way with indianhairs.com you cannot go wrong because of the price....

if you need anything else let me know:) good luck....

Attachments

• pic0181-vi.jpg
    pic0181-vi.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 12
Ok, Im going to go ahead and place my order tomorrow...anyone who is interested contact me and Ill check until tomorrow. Thanks ladies