Calling all the resconstructor experts

Dual

Hi all, 2 questions,

Question 1.

I have the keracare super reconstructor which i havent used in quite some time.

I have been suffering with tremendous shedding recently and I was considering doing a protein treatment as I am told it may help with shedding. I am also told a protein treatment wont hurt so go ahead and do one.

The only problem is I cannot locate anywhere the keracare 5 in 1 which the reconstructor directions state I should use afterwards. Ive tried all my local asian stores who usually stock everything, all the hair care shops etc but all say they are having problems getting it at the moment.

Is there anyway around this? Is it just a case of doing an intense moisturing shampoo after the reconstructor is rinsed out?

Question 2.

I have also bought the At One Reconstructor conditioner as a standby just in case you say not to use the super reconstructor without the 5 in 1. Has anyone used the At One Reconstructor at all??

Appreciate any advice.

Many thanks

CAPlush

I've never heard of either of those products, but I think you should be fine to substitute the AtOne for the 5-in-1. You just need something moisturizing to balance the protein in the protein treatment, so the AtOne should do the job.