Calling all ORS Lye users

mrshicks2002

I will be switching from SE no-lye to ORS lye. I am so used to getting everything in the box and not having to buy anything.
So I was wondering which shampoo does everything use after relaxing the hair with ORS lye.
ORS neutralizing shampoo or ORS creamy Aloe shampoo. I will also be purchasing the replenishing pack to use and the olive oil hair lotion.

chayil0427

Oh ORS has lye now? Where did you see it at? Also I'd love to hear some reports about this relaxer from those who have used it. Where can we find it online?

Chayil

Last edited:

homegirljiggy

I love my ORS LYE!! its no lie!! lol anyway, I use the professional poo and con. the poo is pretty much the same as the creamy aloe shampoo, but I just use the professional version to be safe

DivaRox

I used the ORS lye regular this past weekend on mine and my daughter's hair. I made sure to get the neutralizing shampoo to be safe although the other one says it neutralizes. I also mixed ORS mayo with the replenishing for extra conditioning. I don't know which element caused it because I mixed a bunch of stuff but my hair is super soft but not mushy and feels really thick-like a human hair wig-oh the irony;)