Calling all Ingredient Experts!

H

HoneyRockette

These are the ingredients in a fifty dollar shampoo and conditioner combo. Is there anything special in this?

Shampoo: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Carboxymethyl Chitin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Egg Shell Extract, Alcohol, Camphor, Pyridoxin HCl, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, CI 42090.

Conditioner: Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ceterayl Alcohol, Tallow Alcohol, Cetareth-20, Carboxymethyl Chitin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, EGG Shell Extract, Lecithin, Alcohol, Camphor, Pyridoxin HCl, Cetearylkonium Bromide, Benzalkonium Bromide, Ceteareth-12, Parfum, Methylparaben, Citric Acid.

wave.gif

This should be VERY helpful
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/4266/gloss.html

Thanks, but I've been to that site Denali. A lot of these ingredients aren't there.
frown.gif

what shamp. and cond. is this?
I think the chitin is different from other stuff i've seen. i would worry about that plain alcohol though. and that camphor is drying too, no?

I think the chitin is different from other stuff i've seen. i would worry about that plain alcohol though. and that camphor is drying too, no?

Back