BUY YOUR SHOWER WATER FILTER NOW!

Kamilah

Good Evening, Ladies!

There have been several posts on here about the benefits of shower water filters for the hair. I have been seriously contemplating this for some time now, but as a broke college student, I didn't really have the extra cash in my budget.

I found one on Ebay for $4.99+$8.00 s/h....that's right $12.99 total!

The catch is that this model has been discontinued so you can't buy a replacement filter for it (unless you find it on Ebay!) But... if you could buy it, it would run $7-$10 anyway...so really no harm no foul and nothing lost. Just do a search for "shower filter" and then sort by price. It's the Rainshow'r brand.

There are four left at this price, and I think it's a great way to see if hard water/clorinated water is something that has been keeping you from reaching your hair goals!

Happy Hair Growin'!

It's funny that you posted this..I just saw a commercial for a filtered shower head attachment this morning and thought to myself how I would like to have one.

The filter should last between 6-10 months, depending on how much crap it's removing from your water. That's plenty of time to figure out if this is something that your hair needs. If it helps, which I'm expecting it will, I will "upgrade" to maybe a $40 one. LOL...by then I'll be done w/school and hopefully have a real job :lol: !

All the best!

P.S.- It's only "buy it now"...so no bidding wars :)

Kamilah said:
The filter should last between 6-10 months, depending on how much crap it's removing from your water. That's plenty of time to figure out if this is something that your hair needs. If it helps, which I'm expecting it will, I will "upgrade" to maybe a $40 one. LOL...by then I'll be done w/school and hopefully have a real job :lol: !

All the best!

P.S.- It's only "buy it now"...so no bidding wars :)[/quote]

Yes Kamila i saw this. i did the buy it now, i figured i would see if the cheap one worked pretty good before i went and bought a more exprensive one.

Thanks, just got it. I've been wanting one for forever, the Jonathan one in $95:eek: . Now, hopefully it will fit my crazy showerhead.:perplexed

Back