Buns .VS. Braided buns

Halimah

I found out my hair holds more moisture on my ends when I do a loose braid and wrap it into a bun. When I use to wear my hair in a donut bun w/my own hair my ends would still be a little dry by the end of the day. So I switch up and applied the ORS hair lotion and the IC fantasia oil for color treated hair (well like I been doing b4 I put my protective style in) and I notice by the end of the day my ends are still soft, moist and just feels good.

Just wanted to share w/you guys this may help someone like its helping me.
kisses,

I found out my hair holds more moisture on my ends when I do a loose braid and wrap it into a bun. When I use to wear my hair in a donut bun w/my own hair my ends would still be a little dry by the end of the day. So I switch up and applied the ORS hair lotion and the IC fantasia oil for color treated hair (well like I been doing b4 I put my protective style in) and I notice by the end of the day my ends are still soft, moist and just feels good.

Just wanted to share w/you guys this may help someone like its helping me.
kisses,

Makes sense to me!

:yep: That makes perfect sense to me - the tightness of even a loose braid makes it harder for the hair to dry out......

Back