Bump on My Scalp

ms jadu

Hey ladies!

I have formed a bump on my scalp one the back of my head, and I think its an "ingrown" hair. I had it for about 3 days. Does anybody know the cause or how to get rid of it?

i don't know what causes them, but i get them every now and then. i just leave them alone, and they go away.. sowwy... i know that was no help!
shocked.gif

adrienne

Atleat you made an attempt to help me. Thank you. For aminute there I felt like I was the only one.

Yeah I've had one or two also... *shrug* they do sorta just go away but I think I may scratch at them too. lol

I get these bump sometimes like whenever i use oil on my scalp. I usually put some "Sea Breeze" or "Witch Hazel" astringent on a cotton ball and press it onto the bump. The bump goes away within a day..

Ms. Jadu,

I've gotten these myself, too. Usually, it's at the nape of the neck area, especially in the warmer months. I would suggest that you simply leave the bump alone. If it doesn't disappear on its own in a few days, then definitely do what Rosebud suggested..some type of astringent like alcohol applied there to encourage elimination.

Much Love to you,

Jade

Back