BSL 2013 Challenge

ImanAdero

Put my hair is almost 20 chunky twists. Trying the ApHogee keratin/green tea spray I hope it helps with my color.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Put my hair is almost 20 chunky twists. Trying the ApHogee keratin/green tea spray I hope it helps with my color.

The name of this leave in vs the ingredient list seems deceptive to me. Tell me how you like it

NGraceO

The ingredients aren't all natural and what not, but this stuff is really good. Stops light breakage in its tracks. I'm natural with finish strands and use it to give my hair a protein boost when I don't feel like doing a full on protein DC. It only takes a few sprays on each section as well.

NGraceO

The ingredients aren't all natural and what not, but this stuff is really good. Stops light breakage in its tracks. I'm natural with finish strands and use it to give my hair a protein boost when I don't feel like doing a full on protein DC. It only takes a few sprays on each section as well.

FroReal Thanks for the review! I wasn't concerned about it being "all natural" (as I'm not fazed by the all-natural ingredient craze), but whether the actual ingredients in the product support the claim the name makes.

On a second look at the ingredient list, however, I think this product may be worth a try:)

NGraceO

coolsista-paris

FroReal Thanks for the review! I wasn't concerned about it being "all natural" (as I'm not fazed by the all-natural ingredient craze), but whether the actual ingredients in the product support the claim the name makes. On a second look at the ingredient list, however, I think this product may be worth a try:) NGraceO

i like it too. it gives my hair some strenth without it being a hard treatment.
i also find that my hair straigthens better when i use this before addind the heat serum.

i like this spray.

GettingKinky

What do you ladies used to combat frizz. My braidout yesterday frizzed so much and it wasn't even humid :-(

When I was bonelaxed and used cones and daily heat, I never had frizz. Do I need to use gel or a serum to keep my braidout defined and frizz free?

SincerelyBeautiful

What do you ladies used to combat frizz. My braidout yesterday frizzed so much and it wasn't even humid :-( When I was bonelaxed and used cones and daily heat, I never had frizz. Do I need to use gel or a serum to keep my braidout defined and frizz free?

I have seen a lot of ladies mention using Grapeseed oil and also a few mentions of Paul Mitchell super skinny serum. Maybe a few ladies can help chime in on this one! :)

MayaNatural

Hi ladies,

Did the BSL 2014 merge with BSL/MBL 2014 thread? I can't find the BSL 2014 thread. I probably should join BSL/MBL 2014 because I *cross fingers* should be MBL by the end of 2014.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

NGraceO

Hi ladies, Did the BSL 2014 merge with BSL/MBL 2014 thread? I can't find the BSL 2014 thread. I probably should join BSL/MBL 2014 because I *cross fingers* should be MBL by the end of 2014. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

MayaNatural
To my knowledge, there is a BSL 2014 challenge, but that was made by the ladies that were in the APL challenge 2013. The follow-up thread for this challenge is the BSL/MBL challenge, just as you asked.

NGraceO

MayaNatural

MayaNatural To my knowledge, there is a BSL 2014 challenge, but that was made by the ladies that were in the APL challenge 2013. The follow-up thread for this challenge is the BSL/MBL challenge, just as you asked. NGraceO

I subscribed to the BSL 2014 thread before the BSL/MBL 2014 was created.. Now I can't find the thread on my subscribed list or posting that I made section of my profile. Not sure what happened.

NGraceO

I subscribed to the BSL 2014 thread before the BSL/MBL 2014 was created.. Now I can't find the thread on my subscribed list or posting that I made section of my profile. Not sure what happened. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

That's strange. I never ventured into that thread, so I have no clue.

NGraceO

ilong

God's Own
MayaNatural - yes there was definitely a BSL 2014 Challenge thread started the last week in October and people had joined (not me as I had committed to the BSL/MBL challenge). I don't see the thread any more either.
I do know that the original APL 2014 thread was changed to APL/BSL 2014 around November 17th, so maybe the BSL 2014 thread was deleted?
Anyhow, we'll see you over at the BSL/MBL thread - glad to have you - the more the better. :)

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^^Yeah the BSL 2014 challenge was started for the APL 2013 ladies. I was a member of that one until I made APL in February and joined this one, but I still lurked. :sekret: That is really weird that the thread was deleted.

MayaNatural

ilong Thank you so much!! I wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking the BSL 2014 thread. I will join the BSL/MBL 2014 thread :) thanks again.

pearlific1

For those looking for the single BSL 2014 Challenge:

I received a few messages asking for it to be locked or deleted because there were too many BSL threads and it was confusing for subscribers. :ohwell::swearing: I knew this would happen. An update was posted in BSL 2014 before it disappeared informing challengers that thread would be locked and to consider joining a merged challenge. I apologize if the thread was removed before you saw the message.

HHG

MayaNatural

For those looking for the single BSL 2014 Challenge: I received a few messages asking for it to be locked or deleted because there were too many BSL threads and it was confusing for subscribers. :ohwell::swearing: I knew this would happen. An update was posted in BSL 2014 before it disappeared informing challengers that thread would be locked and to consider joining a merged challenge. I apologize if the thread was removed before you saw the message. HHG

Thank you so much!! :)

jprayze

So excited about how my hair is thickening up! #teamsulfur I think I will be BSL once I straighten at the end of the year.

image-4064632394.jpg

coolsista-paris

So excited about how my hair is thickening up! #teamsulfur I think I will be BSL once I straighten at the end of the year.

nice! i thought you were relaxed because of those profile pics of yours lol!

yout ponytail is looking thick too ;-)

keep doing what you do, its working

jprayze

Thanks ladies! This was after 6 weeks of the crochet kinky twists...love my protective styles. Started to do another one, but I'm gonna wear my hair straight for a bit I think.

jprayze

[USER=353889]pelohello[/USER];19293247 said:
jprayze, your hair has def gotten thicker:yep: Are you joining us over at the BSL/MBL challenge?

Thanks! Yes I'm there! I haven't done my official join post yet, was waiting for a starting pic to go with it. I'm really hoping I can hit BSL before the year ends and really focus on MBL in 2014.

Tonto

Removed my weave today and saw this. I know I have some trimming to do, I could notice it when I attempted to flat iron my hair. I'm almost there...
Picture date: Novembre 28-

Attachments

• IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited: