BrwnSkinBeauty is on YouTube!

prettynatural

Think, Do, Be
She and her hair is beautiful!!!!! WOW! nice growth. I wonder if she is fully natural or texlax because in her slide she mentioned that she permed her "edges" while transitioning. Either way, her hair is beautiful!!

amwcah

Beautiful hair and lady! She looks familiar. I believe I have seen some of those pics on here before.

D.N.A.

I had no idea she was on you tube. Gorgeous hair. I remember when I used to sta- I mean... diligently follow her hair journey through her fotki album. lol Can't wait to see what she has in store for her channel. :yep:

Stella B.

WoW!! Looking at all that hair was certainly a feast for the eyes..Beautiful!! I'll be watching...

Jewell

SMDH it don't make no sense to have hair that thick and beautiful! That is what I want my natural hair to be reminiscent of...and more! Thanks for sharing!

brittanynic16

Too happy...she is one of my favs...subscribed

She has an interesting hair texture. I think my HT hair looks very similar to her natural texture. I hope this is what I have to look forward to:yep:

Last edited:

bride91501

I was speechless watching that vid. She and her hair are beauty personified.

*counting down the months til I'm 4 years natural too*

dollface0023

Goodness. If only I could get my hair to the length she has AFTER the big chop. That much beautiful hair makes no sense...

BostonMaria

Her hair is beyond gorgeous. I almost choked when I saw she shaved one side LOL but hey she's young and it's her hair.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

keepithealthy

I can only dream of my hair being that thick :drool::drool::drool:

I could never shave the side of my hair like that and then cover it when I wanted to. That's some seriously thick hair!

Freespirit02

She does have beautiful hair...but seeing that she always had long hair..she probably is one of the lucky ones who hair grows regardless. Therefore her advice would be useless to me.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I even loved the shaved hair. It is gorgeous! I was thinking about relaxing again lately but decided not to. This woman and her hair are just simply gorgeous!