Braid Challengers.....

diamoness

I am currently in braids and plan to stay in them for the next year with short breaks in between. I already have a vit. plan going, I wash hair once a week, and use braid spray every few days, but I kinda feel like my hair needs water every day. I know from when I was relaxed that those conditioner washes was the only reason I was able to retain the length. So are there any suggestion? Would it be ok to dampen my hair w/ a mix of water and conditioner everyday?

carletta

I add a lttle more h2o to my braid spray, and apply it to the braid "only" everyday to keep moisture to my hair and it works great! I'm doing the crown & glory technique on my hair. you might want to look here also. www.growafrohairlong.com "HAPPY GROWING! "

mahoganee

That should be okay. I've been transitioning since Aug.03 and have been wearing different types of braids in the process. If I think my hair needs more moisture I spray Motions leave in conditioner on mine just about every other day and have had no problems. But that's with synthetic braids.