Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilyofthenile

And the saddest part - her site is still up and people can still order (as some of you may know)...

[/URL]

Last edited:

Lynnerie

If there's a back-order because some ingredients haven't come in yet, then she should say so. Or, if there's some equipment failure, she should say so. If items cannot be ordered with normal delivery, then she should say so and stop payments...put it on "back-order." Vita-cost does that. It is not worth getting sued. I'm surprised and dismayed at this all.

There is no backorder on ingredients and no equipment is involved. She stole that recipie from Den1 and is now ripping off anyone who orders from her. Based on her ignoring FB comments and deleting friends its obvious that she just doesn't give a damn. And thats just her character- thats who she is.

We need a "Do not buy from" sticky thread cause its not fair that we get ripped off. I didn't buy from her but I'm mad for the others that did.

God_Favor

I've been here since 03 , and I don't care about the LHCF cliques and taking up for the gurus. I will continue to be an example the poster who made the "dog fight" comment. Because this ain't right by any means.

But, ladies it may be going too far with bashing her about a post she did pertaining to her child . And the yt video calling her slow is a bit extra, imo.I don't think post like these mentioned has meaning in relation to her being a theif. Just think we should stick with getting the word out about her shady business practices.

And the ones still running in here taking up for their beloved, why not help your sis out ? It's seems like the bond you guys have with her won't let you believe she is scheming. U guys think its a deep personal issue going on with her, right? So why not help her take care of this debt and show your love that way. I sure she would feel the love more if you guys can get together some funds to help pay these "3" (lol) people back. This way, you save your girls business and you will give her more time to tend to her personal issue. It's a win/win for the gurus business ,her customers and her fans/friends.

sent from HTC EVO

Incredible1ne

Wow sorry to hear she's not sending out product. That's so wrong. I ordered from her awhile back (years ago) and got everything on time. Be careful products from folks just because they seem nice or their board personality seems cool.
IMO, a lot of women get tricked into thinking someone is a good person when reality is, you don't know her. Be cautious just like you would if you were buying something in person. You never know someone's true intentions behind a computer screen.

asummertyme

I wonder if asummertyme is still her friend. :lachen:
I am .....I gotta be honest here..I really dont like the way GA called her out in the open on her FB page..If she felt the need to say something, I would have PM'd her...IMO that wasnt right...like the saying goes..2 wrongs dont make a right? nothing good came out of that....but again..thats just me..I dont know what the deal is but again, its none of my buisness..so...:ohwell: just an unfortunate situation..i wish all the best..

Kiki0130

Soooooo... I've been lurking hoping for the best but found
out the worst ...

What's a good name for this "gate?"

PJaye

There is no backorder on ingredients and no equipment is involved. She stole that recipie from Den1 and is now ripping off anyone who orders from her. Based on her ignoring FB comments and deleting friends its obvious that she just doesn't give a damn. And thats just her character- thats who she is.

We need a "Do not buy from" sticky thread cause its not fair that we get ripped off. I didn't buy from her but I'm mad for the others that did.

I second that emotion. There should be a "Let the Buyer Beware" listing of less than reputable vendors posted for all to see.

pookaloo83

I am .....I gotta be honest here..I really dont like the way GA called her out in the open on her FB page..If she felt the need to say something, I would have PM'd her...IMO that wasnt right...like the saying goes..2 wrongs dont make a right? nothing good came out of that....but again..thats just me..I dont know what the deal is but again, its none of my buisness..so...:ohwell: just an unfortunate situation..i wish all the best..

But going the pm route wasn't working according to other posters.

SelahOco

Is complaining thru paypal not working for people? Just curious as to why SF would need to be contacted again at this point. Paypal won't just fix it?

AHeadOfCoils

But going the pm route wasn't working according to other posters.

She doesn't care. :look: I saw a ton of "well known posters" on here that are on her FB and they have avoided this thread like the plague. She couldn't be my homegirl scamming people and I was aware of it. I would be on her head more than her customers are.

Windsy

You have got be kidding me? Let someone start a FB page about Boundless Tressess or what ever her business is and I'd be sure to sign on and post.

How dare you!!! she's a thief!!!

AHeadOfCoils

Is complaining thru paypal not working for people? Just curious as to why SF would need to be contacted again at this point. Paypal won't just fix it?

OP's mom didn't pay via paypal. She paid with a money order.

OP, did your mom use a USPS money order? I'd like to think she can file a claim w/ them if she still has her receipt.

rainbowknots

Would you feel differently if you were one of the people ripped off though?

I didn't buy anything from her either, fortunately, but I still think it's an effed up situation that shouldn't be ignored. Since I've been on this site, I mainly buy from online vendors (shescentit and hairveda makeup about 80% of my staple products). So I'm glad that people are being made aware of her shady ways. If either of those 2 vendors started stealing, I would damn sure want to know about it by any means (forums, fb, youtube) so that I don't spend my hard earned money on them anymore.

reeko43

I can understand that you are in a rough position being the seller's friend. I am really trying to see things from your perspective. That being said, I don't entirely see where you are coming from.

I don't see where GA called anyone out. Seller called herself out. There have been numerous attempts to contact seller and get this rectified. OP had to start this thread because she was getting no response any other way. Had your friend made some effort it wouldn't have come to this.

I understand that you feel this is none of your business. However, while you are pointing out the wrong of the person who attempted to contact your friend on FB, are you pointing out to your friend what she is doing wrong? Just wondering.

AHeadOfCoils

GABullDog(sp) did accomplish something. Some people were unaware/in denial that SF knew about this thread and the complaints. Now, we all know the real deal.... She don't give a ****.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Oh ok..but neither did this route either.:look:..just didnt seem like the right thing for her to do...didnt sit right with me..espeically since its really not her battle..
So is what SF did to more than 1 person sitting right with you? I think if you're going to point finger at wrong people, your finger should be pointing closer to SF than GAB. GAB was helping out a fellow member... and trying to help SF too... on the itty-bitty chance that she didn't know about this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.