Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duff

^^^then she probably deleted the comment too. this is a sad situation all the way around. I mean, over a little money. Really!!

Windsy

You're right. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. Just had to share that info. I will be good now. :lol: Just keeping everyone informed. It just irks me that people are so backwards nowadays. Not one penny was stolen from me, but that doesn't mean that I can't empathize with those that have been stolen from! Ridiculous. It makes me mad thinking about it. It could have been me!!!!

It wasn't you that I had in mind; I actually commend you for doing what you did and I have a new respect for you.

I wish her other friends (THE LURKER WHO MADE THE COMMENT INCLUDED) would have the guts to do the same!!!

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
She has time to delete folks who are letting her know about her business but can't come up in here to 'splain her actions. GOOH! I'm through.

Yeah, she knows about this thread.

Don't worry, it will all come back to her in due time - boomerang.

pookaloo83

YES, girl. I wasn't surprised, though. And I don't regret what I did.

Damn she dirty.

gabulldawg

@gabulldawg Did she "un-friend" you?
Please say it ain't so... then that really means she's trying to skip out on her responsibilities. She REALLY does know about this thread and doing nothing to remedy the situation.

I am thoroughly outdone by this whole thing. I thought SF had more going for herself than this. :nono:

Yes she did. I figured she would. I know she knows what's going on now, though, if she possibly didn't before. Is there a way to leave comments on her business page? Maybe someone can try that next.

Duff

I love the fact that this thread is still open and in the hair forum so it's available to the public.

Hairsoaper

Yeah I couldn't really type much earlier because I was on my phone, but yes she showed me. :lol: Calling me out, calling me a "RunTellDat" and saying that I only went on her page to post because y'all told me to. Since I don't have a brain of my own. :nono: I guess she thought that because I wasn't involved at the beginning of all of this. But I hardly ever come in the hair forum anymore. I saw the thread before, but assumed it was a one time thing and really I thought it was already resolved. I never thought that this was still going on. :nono:

In my opinion, when you do wrong you deserve whatever consequence you get. Be that a whooping, getting something taken away, or getting called out on facebook. :look: You can't get mad if you are called out on your trifling ways.

Soooooo anyway, I am no longer her friend on Facebook. :lachen:

Wait. I just want to make sure I'm clear on this. The "she" we are referring to is SF or the friend? Are you saying that SF responded to you, actually ACKNOWLEDGED awareness of the issue at hand, then called you a tattle tell????!! Or this is still the friend we're talking about. I just want to be clear we're talking about SF and not still talking about the friend defending her.

Last edited:

Platinum

YES, girl. I wasn't surprised, though. And I don't regret what I did.

gabulldawg I applaud you for sending her the message. What her "friends" fail to understand is that you're not acting as a messenger in a "witch hunt", you just wanted her to be aware of the situation here at LHCF. (even though I'm sure she already knows).

rainbowknots

Wow, so she really has NO intention of ever addressing this situation. That is crazy. There HAS to be a way to get that site shut down so that she can stop stealing people's money.

Platinum

Just curious, are there any threads about this on some of the other hair forums? (i.e. BHM?) I'm not suggesting a "smear campaign", but spread the word to others who may not be aware of the information on this site.

gabulldawg

I'm not too familiar with FB but can't a page be created about BT and the bad business?

I think you can. :yep: I've seen pages about hating certain things or people or whatever. I'm not very Facebook savvy so I don't know how you would go about doing that.

Wait. I just want to make sure I'm clear on this. The "she" and "her" we are referring to is SF or the friend? Are you saying that SF responded to you, actually ACKNOWLEDGED awareness of the issue at hand, then called you a tattle tell????!! Or this is still the friend we're talking about. I just want to be clear we're talking about SF and not still talking about the friend defending her.

Sorry. I meant her "friend." SF never responded to me at all, as far as I know. There were two folks who got mad at the fact that I posted a message on her wall and I guess were telling me off, as if I cared. :lol: One is a lurker here, because she went off on me saying the things I said earlier. :yep:

msbettyboop

Yes she did. I figured she would. I know she knows what's going on now, though, if she possibly didn't before. Is there a way to leave comments on her business page? Maybe someone can try that next.

WHAT? Nooooooooooooooo! :sad: I've been lurking for days and I kept believing she would come in here and explain the silence -> she was under house arrest, godzooki had her trapped on an island, ship/plane wrecked with no communication, alien abduction for a bit, anything, no matter how fantastic but at least an explanation? The fact she deleted you means she is well and fine and aware of this thread. I'm so surprised at all this. If you're gonna rob, at least do it Bernie Madoff style with billions not a couple of hundreds or thousands.

As someone who just had it out with ebonyline over my shipment that went missing ($178 worth), I know what it feels like to order something and not receive it for months. I hope everyone gets their money back somehow.

Last edited:

rainbowknots

I guess the only thing to do now is to get the word out to warn others. It would be cool if one of the youtube gurus who get a lot of hits could make a warning video.

rainbowknots

WHAT? Nooooooooooooooo! :sad: I've been lurking for days and I kept believing she would come in here and explain the silence -> she was under house arrest, godzooki had her trapped on an island, ship/plane wrecked with no communication, alien abduction for a bit, anything, no matter how fantastic but at least an explanation? The fact she deleted you means she is well and fine and aware of this thread. I'm so surprised at all this. If you're gonna rob, at least do it Bernie Madoff style with billions not a couple of hundreds or thousands.

As someone who just had it out with ebonyline over my shipment that went missing ($178 worth), I know what it feels like to order something and not receive it for months. I hope everyone gets there money back somehow.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Hairsoaper

Yeah I couldn't really type much earlier because I was on my phone, but yes she showed me. :lol: Calling me out, calling me a "RunTellDat" and saying that I only went on her page to post because y'all told me to. Since I don't have a brain of my own. :nono: I guess she thought that because I wasn't involved at the beginning of all of this. But I hardly ever come in the hair forum anymore. I saw the thread before, but assumed it was a one time thing and really I thought it was already resolved. I never thought that this was still going on. :nono:

In my opinion, when you do wrong you deserve whatever consequence you get. Be that a whooping, getting something taken away, or getting called out on facebook. :look: You can't get mad if you are called out on your trifling ways.

Soooooo anyway, I am no longer her friend on Facebook. :lachen:

Trifling. I guess this means she thinks she can ignore it and it will go away. She'll get served papers soon. A series of them actually.

I'm sure that's a "friend" you won't miss gabulldawg.

reeko43

You're right. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. Just had to share that info. I will be good now. :lol: Just keeping everyone informed. It just irks me that people are so backwards nowadays. Not one penny was stolen from me, but that doesn't mean that I can't empathize with those that have been stolen from! Ridiculous. It makes me mad thinking about it. It could have been me!!!!

Don't apologize. Your post was very essential to this thread. Like someone already posted, this shows that seller is aware of everything going on and still choses to ignore the OP and others. She obviously has access to the internet; and, she isn't trying to do the right thing. I appreciate you trying. From the looks of things, seller unfriending you probably did you a favor:yep:

Hairsoaper

There is nothing to be sorry about. You did the right thing. I didn't have access to her FB page, so I'm glad somebody was willing to do that. Now we know that she is completely aware and refusing to take responsiblity for her actions. To suspect somebody is trifling is one thing, but now it's been confirmed.

HappilyLiberal

I guess the only thing to do now is to get the word out to warn others. It would be cool if one of the youtube gurus who get a lot of hits could make a warning video.

She should have stolen April's money.... that video would have been all kinds of entertaining.

Hairsoaper

Just curious, are there any threads about this on some of the other hair forums? (i.e. BHM?) I'm not suggesting a "smear campaign", but spread the word to others who may not be aware of the information on this site.

I'm not on any other hair forums, but does anyone know the answer to this question?

Guitarhero

If there's a back-order because some ingredients haven't come in yet, then she should say so. Or, if there's some equipment failure, she should say so. If items cannot be ordered with normal delivery, then she should say so and stop payments...put it on "back-order." Vita-cost does that. It is not worth getting sued. I'm surprised and dismayed at this all.

Status
Not open for further replies.