Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
Many members have supported Sparklingflames by purchasing her products. We are sad to hear she did not returned money or never sent Boundless Tresses. It is wrong! Who knows if some of the members tried to plead yawl case for your money. I don't know her personally. I feel for the victims. Her reputation on this board is gone to the dogs as a business owner. BostonMaria has given YOU great advice please use it.

LushLox

I have been on this board for 3 years and I've chatted with her numerous times and thought she was cool. I'm more baffled at why she'd act like this and I don't want to say anything negative because it just feels so odd that she would do this. I'm certainly not condemning this behavior, but I feel bad posting anything negative about her. I think others feel the same. I can't believe somebody called her a crackhead :lol: that's messed up! LOL

Sparklingflame if you're reading this, please close down your site and take a small hiatus until you can get your business back on track. I would hate to see you lose your Paypal because without that you're pretty much doomed. Please pay back the money and apologize before its too late. I can tell you right now that a few $100 bucks is not worth losing your reputation over. Consider maybe selling your formula and business to someone to at least cover your losses. Its only a matter of time before Beverly closes your private & business accounts on the LHCF :nono:

Great post Maria :yep:

Theresamonet

I just looked through her friends list on Facebook...:blush: & :nono:

I knew there were some posters who would normally be all over a thread of this nature, who were oddly MIA.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Did something happen to her? I hate to see this happen but still she needs remember that she's conducting a business.

No, she was on lhcf posting in other threads as well as facebook at the same time as people creating threads about not receiving their products. She was even mentioned, so you know she received the mention notification. Plus, I'm sure people PMed her to try to get her to respond.

Sent from my Samsung Epic :)

ThatJerseyGirl

Doesn't she live in South Carolina? If so, contact the SC State Attorney's office and file a complaint. Then she would definitely be on official notice with the state.

^^^^ that right there is nothing but the truth. excellent advice @ Be Positive ^5 for that one.

LittleLuxe

Wow...you take a break from LHCF and things pop off. Wow...I'm surprised someone could actually think it's feasible to really STEAL from the women here after she's built up a reputation, folks know her, and she has some support. Not even reputation because clearly she doesn't care about that but come on...these folks KNOW you. It's personal now, lol. I'd be scared an angry member could show up at my door with a baseball bat.

It's a bad economy you don't fhuck with folks money.

And to anyone whod typically be helpful in this situation but isn't because she's their friend...not cool. The whole point of LHCF is a place where people with a common goal can come together and support one another, defeats the purpose if we basically only care so long as it's not someone we know. She should be ashamed, she Wong get what she had in the past back.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I'm glad I never bought anything. This is why I am skeptical about buying from all these new random hair product vendors, everything is always fine until one day they just vanish with everyones money. If they are having personal problems they should let them be known and at least try to fix the problem ASAP.

Sent from my Zio using Zio

Xavier

She's a low down thief and their is no excuse that she can come up with that would change this fact.

She just started the two threads about the neighbors kids and also a thread about her BC a few months ago. You must have some balls to steal people's hard earned money and log on to the internet and pretend like nothing has happened. This infuriates me!!!!!! I hope she gets exactly what is coming to her.

pookaloo83

Chile...I just saw one of our members on the front page of her friends list. That member just started a thread on this site just last night. :look: How she miss this one? :sekret:

Geminigirl

Yeah I agree, the crackhead comment was low. I don't fool around with accusations of using drugs because I know I've been accused wrongly by more than one person — family no less. For the person that made the celebrity and SF comparison in terms of the drug comment, I don't even bother to get into celebrities' business that deep, just sayin'.

Anyway, if this thread gets closed for that reason it's a shame since anyone that has come across her site and doesn't know about her should heed this thread as a warning if they do their research. The drug comment was a little chuckle worthy but only because of the audacity of it, it wasn't necessary.

It was necessary to me, because I was being serious. I wasn't think crack per say(that's hilarious, i don't think she does that, but some ain't right). Why is it so hard to think we may have addicts on the board? We already know their are mentally ill people here, and what do you think mentally ill people do to cope when they aren't getting the right treatment? Not all but some probably turn to recreational drugs.So being that I was being serious the comment was necessary cause something ain't right and somebody had to say it.

The BC thread and that thread about the kids that kept getting worse. I know I wasthe only one side eyeing the heck out if that thread. I seriously believe she may be very stressed and possibly mental, that's all.

Droid typing leads to typos for me

Last edited:

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
Chile...I just saw one of our members on the front page of her friends list. That member just started a thread on this site just last night. :look: How she miss this one? :sekret:

Just because members are fb friends with Sparklingflames, does not mean they can tell her how to run a business. Members are not the recipient of Sparklingflames profits or not giving customers their money back. Let's keep it real.

Geminigirl

If she would speak up for herself people wouldn't have to speculate.

As far as fb, I think they were saying that people could tell her about this thread not tell her how to run her business. But I have a feeling she already knows about this thread. I am not gonna lie, I kinda wanna try the product since it is spoke highly of but too bad, this is how she conducts business.

Droid typing leads to typos for me

BostonMaria

Just because members are fb friends with Sparklingflames, does not mean they can tell her how to run a business. Members are not the recipient of Sparklingflames profits or not giving customers their money back. Let's keep it real.

What are they supposed to say? Even if they say something, she can delete it. I would imagine they'd get e-ganged up by her family or something.

Kerryann

SHAMEFUL:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell: praise the lord she never get my money cause it would've been one bumboclawt set of problems smh

She has had numerous issues before with delivering her products and those complaints made me give it the side eye and kept my money

all i can say at this point is that di gyal is one big thief:nono:

foxee

If she would speak up for herself people wouldn't have to speculate.

As far as fb, I think they were saying that people could tell her about this thread not tell her how to run her business. But I have a feeling she already knows about this thread. I am not gonna lie, I kinda wanna try the product since it is spoke highly of but too bad, this is how she conducts business.

I bet you're right. If there was a thread about you that was several pages long with almost 30K views, could you resist reading it?

I'm beginning to think this thread has run its course. It was started well over a month ago and SF hasn't come in with an explanation yet and I'm starting to doubt she ever will. Anyway, I hope the members ripped off file a PayPal claim pronto. Please jump on it before her account is closed.

-PYT

She's a low down thief and their is no excuse that she can come up with that would change this fact.

She just started the two threads about the neighbors kids and also a thread about her BC a few months ago. You must have some balls to steal people's hard earned money and log on to the internet and pretend like nothing has happened. This infuriates me!!!!!! I hope she gets exactly what is coming to her.

Wow, yall are going hard :ohwell: I hope nothing is wrong with her health-wise that may be causing this absence.

SelahOco

Thank you. That's what I was saying.

Honestly, I started to say something to her, but I deleted it. It's just so damn awkward. I'm sorry this happened. It's like a family member doing something bogus then you gotta have Sunday dinner together.

We love you SF!!! But this is unfortunate.

LittleLuxe

Wow, yall are going hard :ohwell: I hope nothing is wrong with her health-wise that may be causing this absence.

I think that ship sailed when folks saw her on YouTube and Facebook, it was only AFTER it was reported she was online having fun but ignoring this thread and people contacting her about their money that she poofed. There really isn't any feasible excuse at this point, sorry to say I think she decided she didn't care and split with folks money. Maybe the orders weren't coming in as fast as they used to and she decided to cut her losses and keep a couple hundred.

Xavier

As it has been said numerous times in this thread...if it were really that serious she would not be on facebook, youtube, and lhcf posting yet not returning emails from her concerned customers. She was well enough to cash a money order and yet something dreadful prevented her from mailing out numerous products.:ohwell: She hasn't even attempted to redeem herself which shows her lack of concern for the customers she's ripped off and those who still were trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. I have been a victim of poor on-line dealings and I can look past a simple mistake or rough patch a business might be having, but stuff like this makes me think twice before I purchase anything online.

hothair

If someone closes their paypal account does this mean you can't recover money before that? That would be messed up:ohwell:

BraunSugar

I wonder if there is a way to get PayPal to stop taking orders from her site. Seems to me that after they've been burned enough times, they'd stop allowing people to use their service on their site.

PayPal makes their money through charging service charges to merchants to use their service. When money is refunded to a customer, PayPal still gets to keep the service charges and the money is returned to the customer through whatever means they paid. Like if they used a credit card, a chargeback is filed. If the money came from someone's paypal account then paypal just puts the money back into their account but paypal loses nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.