Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I wonder if there is a way to get PayPal to stop taking orders from her site. Seems to me that after they've been burned enough times, they'd stop allowing people to use their service on their site.

BrookeLynn

You think stealing or making knock offs of tools or products and only going in black areas to make money is quality??? Not to mention following patrons around???

:ohwell: My point was, if we are asking them to step it up, we need to demand the same of all vendors- no matter what nationality or race. Because while following people around stores and selling knock offs isn't a good look- outright stealing peoples hard earned money is just as bad, if not worse.

LovelyNaps26

This whole thing is very unfortunate! :sad: i wasn't around for Shima-gate. I'm guessing this has joined the ranks LHCFers who shall not be named.

Hairsoaper

But she has let all of this time pass and hasn't said a peep. When you steal money, disappear, and leave behind nothing but questions, people's imagination will run wild. That's a consequence that was easily avoidable.

I personally, think crack is a little far fetched. A poster informed us a few days ago that she was on facebook sharing audio books. Ya'll know ain't no crackhead worried about audiobooks.

:lol: There goes the crack theory. I guess we're back to no reasonable excuse.

Hairsoaper

I wonder if there is a way to get PayPal to stop taking orders from her site. Seems to me that after they've been burned enough times, they'd stop allowing people to use their service on their site.

I was wondering this too. How many times will Paypal issue refunds from the same merchant before it raises a red flag for them to close the account.

Aireen

Are y'all for real? Like are y'all SERIOUS?! "Oh she needed the money..." WTH?! I am a student, I need money too, I don't go around starting future fraudulent businesses. There are plenty of people out there that NEED money, it's almost like some of you are using that as an excuse. "Oh poor SF, she needed the money so let's hope that's why she's stealing and it'll all be okay anyway." NO. It's not okay regardless of the circumstances especially with this delay and all the notifications she's getting like I mentioned in previous posts. She has the ability to close her site or temporarily go on hiatus. I seriously can't believe some of you right now, wanting to give her a pass because she's an old, popular member. STEALING is STEALING, I bet if some of your money was jacked too all this sympathy, all the pardoning, and all the justification would be out the window. It's a shame people are so biased here just because some face over the internet with relatively nice or okay hair is your idol or bffl on the web.

Last edited:

Keen

I was wondering this too. How many times will Paypal issue refunds from the same merchant before it raises a red flag for them to close the account.

If there are enough complaints (I'm not sure how many) Paypal will suspend her account.

Keen

This whole thing is very unfortunate! :sad: i wasn't around for Shima-gate. I'm guessing this has joined the ranks LHCFers who shall not be named.

I don't think Shima ever took anyone's money. Maybe a mini weave-gate. I wasn't around for that and it went across several board and thousands of dollars were stolen.

Aireen

I am referring to the comments basically wanting a witch hunt on her and it doesn't appear to be happening in some folks eyes.

Let's not be dramatic, I doubt anyone wants a witch hunt or to have her harmed. I even doubt that people want this to be a bashing thread so bad that it gets locked or poofed. Let's be real though, some people are implying to give her a break because she may be in some kind of trouble. The point that is trying to be addressed by some (or at least me) is that she stole other people's money and any excuse cannot pardon that! If I was in any kind of trouble, stealing would not be a decision I would think about. She stole from ladies from the same site with a common goal — to grow hair for the most part — that trusted her. Oh and we all know we're PJs for our hair, anything that promises growth or good conditioning, we're all over it. So for me, it all seems like a gimmick at this point since the site isn't at least restricted for purchases. This needs to be taken seriously, not sugarcoated or covered with 'what if' or 'maybe' questions and statements considering the evidence against her is basically pointing to her 99%. I saved the 1% for the time she was a good vendor, whenever that was since I wasn't around then. :look:

Aireen

Yeah I said it. No doubt she's a thief. But damn! But let HER say why she hasn't sent out her products and cashed money orders. This thread has run it's course now Ya'll in her here calling the chick a crackhead and to me that **** ain't cool! And no, I'm not her buddy or know her in real life. Just calling it like I see it. Defending her? No.

Yeah I agree, the crackhead comment was low. I don't fool around with accusations of using drugs because I know I've been accused wrongly by more than one person — family no less. For the person that made the celebrity and SF comparison in terms of the drug comment, I don't even bother to get into celebrities' business that deep, just sayin'.

Anyway, if this thread gets closed for that reason it's a shame since anyone that has come across her site and doesn't know about her should heed this thread as a warning if they do their research. The drug comment was a little chuckle worthy but only because of the audacity of it, it wasn't necessary.

HairRaiser

Maybe they could call her "She who shall not show her face" because i'm sure there's gonna be an angry mob waiting for her if she does...these chicks go hard! I would too if she was playing with my money:nono:

I just hope this ends well for everyone involved, including SF where ever she may be

Last edited:

An_gell

If there are enough complaints (I'm not sure how many) Paypal will suspend her account.

I agree that the customers should report this to paypal as well, because it looks like she is abusing the system and they need to know that.

rainbowknots

^^^^Right..are people expecting every single member of the board to come in here trashing her? Alot of folks don't even come on the hair forum anyway. This thread has just about the same amount of comments of the Shima thread or any other thread that is about drama. Not to mention the views. I dont know what people are expecting to happen in this thread **shrugs**

I don't think people are expecting everyone to come in here with whips and chains, I just think some people are wondering why SF is getting a pass (or more sympathy I should say) than anyone else. If Shima (Ateyaaa, Kimmaytube etc.) was the subject at hand, I'm pretty sure people wouldn't object to her being called a crackhead or any other derogative name. I've been here for a little while and I've seen PLENTY of Shima threads get closed down, and people weren't in there calling her a sweet angel either. I was wondering why this particular thread didn't get shut down, but the more I think about it, it's best left open. That way it can keep getting bumped and therefore more people will get warned about the tom foolery that's going on.

For the record, I'm not calling her a crackhead. I'm pretty sure she has a legitimate excuse for taking folks money :look:

Last edited:

LushLox

In every drama filled thread there is always a devil advocate. Check out the Shima threads, she had her defenders too, not saying it's right and I'm certainly not defending anyone, but just trying to be factual here. I don't think 'flame gate' is any different to any of the other 'gates' really.

Anyway give it time, this thread will probably get locked too... :look:

*Frisky*

Let's not be dramatic, I doubt anyone wants a witch hunt or to have her harmed. I even doubt that people want this to be a bashing thread so bad that it gets locked or poofed. Let's be real though, some people are implying to give her a break because she may be in some kind of trouble. The point that is trying to be addressed by some (or at least me) is that she stole other people's money and any excuse cannot pardon that! If I was in any kind of trouble, stealing would not be a decision I would think about. She stole from ladies from the same site with a common goal — to grow hair for the most part — that trusted her. Oh and we all know we're PJs for our hair, anything that promises growth or good conditioning, we're all over it. So for me, it all seems like a gimmick at this point since the site isn't at least restricted for purchases. This needs to be taken seriously, not sugarcoated or covered with 'what if' or 'maybe' questions and statements considering the evidence against her is basically pointing to her 99%. I saved the 1% for the time she was a good vendor, whenever that was since I wasn't around then. :look:

Dramatic is not my style.

I don't think people are expecting everyone to come in here with whips and chains, I just think some people are wondering why SF is getting a pass (or more sympathy I should say) than anyone else. If Shima (Ateyaaa, Kimmaytube etc.) was the subject at hand, I'm pretty sure people wouldn't object to her being called a crackhead or any other derogative name. I've been here for a little while and I've seen PLENTY of Shima threads get closed down, and people weren't in there calling her a sweet angel either. I was wondering why this particular thread didn't get shut down, but the more I think about it, it's best left open. That way it can keep getting bumped and therefore more people will get warned about the tom foolery that's going on.

For the record, I'm not calling her a crackhead. I'm pretty sure she has a legitimate excuse for taking folks money :look:

I am not going back and reading the whole thread but I must of missed the posts giving her a pass. I saw posts asking for her "friends" to come in here and give explanations for her behavior and saying she is being let off the hook unlike Shima and other folks and IMO that is not true. And if I recall correctly, there is always a few posters in those threads being supportive and this thread isn't any different. I guess folks are a tad more riled up because she is a member but she is getting trashed just the same. The name calling is a given in any drama thread so that is not surprising. I am a business owner and trust me, I am not giving her a pass for what she is doing. If it were me, I wouldn't care who her so called friends were and what they had to say, I would be on a mission to get my ends back.

Noir

Myjourney2009 MSM is not oil soluble, so it won't work as a substitute for sulfur.

Have any of ya'll tried calling her personally? Not sure if there is a contact no. on the boundless tresses site... but when you set up a website for a business you have to register your contact address and telephone number, which is available to the public (if you know where to look.. took me just 2 secs to dig up the info just now :look: )

You can also report the company to their webmaster... that info is available too.

Last edited:

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
Myjourney2009 MSM is not oil soluble, so it won't work as a substitute for sulfur.

Have any of ya'll tried calling her personally? Not sure if there is a contact no. on the boundless tresses site... but when you set up a website for a business you have to register your contact address and telephone number, which is available to the public (if you know where to look.. took me just 2 secs to dig up the info just now :look: )

You can also report the company to their webmaster... that info is available too.

you are correct. I found a few recipes on line that call for it to be dissolved in distilled water first.

I am going to try it for my DD because her scalp conditon caused a major hair growth slow down. I just want her to catch up.

I'm probably going to do a blog post about it.

iri9109

:sekret:http://whois.domaintools.com/growthspecifics.com :look:

~SparklingFlame~ was still posting after this thread and other posts I believe) about non receipt of the product. Very odd is all I can say.

Last edited:
What baffles me the most is the amounts involved. What real benefit can you get from stealing a few hundred (total I'm guessing). I just do no get it. She was not homeless or in a desperate money situation as far as she let on.
Remember those tales about the neighbors kids?
I'm just confused lol.

iri9109

Ok, with that last name I was able to find her Facebook. I quickly spotted two members (I'm sure there are more) from lhcf. Hasn't anyone mentioned this to her?? I'm so darn confused :scratchch
i saw lhcf members on her friends list too, but i dont think they're gonna say anything
Is the info listed here her?

Because I thought she bought a house; nice house too. I don't think this is her; also, if the money is going to a third party couldn't it be that she may not have been the one that took the money?

i think the site is registered under her husband or another relative b/c they have the same last name...idk if the address and numbers are updated though.

iri9109 Waaaaay off topic but what do you use on your skin? It looks flawless

thanks!...i dont even have a skin reggie except wash my face everyday w/ water and take vitamins sometimes

BostonMaria

In every drama filled thread there is always a devil advocate. Check out the Shima threads, she had her defenders too, not saying it's right and I'm certainly not defending anyone, but just trying to be factual here. I don't think 'flame gate' is any different to any of the other 'gates' really.

Anyway give it time, this thread will probably get locked too... :look:

I have been on this board for 3 years and I've chatted with her numerous times and thought she was cool. I'm more baffled at why she'd act like this and I don't want to say anything negative because it just feels so odd that she would do this. I'm certainly not condemning this behavior, but I feel bad posting anything negative about her. I think others feel the same. I can't believe somebody called her a crackhead :lol: that's messed up! LOL

Sparklingflame if you're reading this, please close down your site and take a small hiatus until you can get your business back on track. I would hate to see you lose your Paypal because without that you're pretty much doomed. Please pay back the money and apologize before its too late. I can tell you right now that a few $100 bucks is not worth losing your reputation over. Consider maybe selling your formula and business to someone to at least cover your losses. Its only a matter of time before Beverly closes your private & business accounts on the LHCF :nono:

Platinum

I have been on this board for 3 years and I've chatted with her numerous times and thought she was cool. I'm more baffled at why she'd act like this and I don't want to say anything negative because it just feels so odd that she would do this. I'm certainly not condemning this behavior, but I feel bad posting anything negative about her. I think others feel the same. I can't believe somebody called her a crackhead :lol: that's messed up! LOL

Sparklingflame if you're reading this, please close down your site and take a small hiatus until you can get your business back on track. I would hate to see you lose your Paypal because without that you're pretty much doomed. Please pay back the money and apologize before its too late. I can tell you right now that a few $100 bucks is not worth losing your reputation over. Consider maybe selling your formula and business to someone to at least cover your losses. Its only a matter of time before Beverly closes your private & business accounts on the LHCF :nono:

I agree.:yep: No lies, no excuses, just return the money. I'm so surprised that there still hasn't been any type of response from her by now. Has anyone tried contacting her via Facebook?

Doesn't she live in South Carolina? If so, contact the SC State Attorney's office and file a complaint. Then she would definitely be on official notice with the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.