Boundless Tresses Challenge

neonbright

Ok girls, I got this a little over 3 weeks ago and I started to use this on my daughter alopecia spot. I took her to the doctor and my stylist and let them see the product, I got the thumbs up and they said it won't hurt; she had the spot for about 4 weeks before the use of BT. We concluded it was due to stress, moving and losing her best friend in the move.

Well she getting fuzz.:):eek: This stuff is the truth, my husband and step daugther confirmed this.

Go get this girl.

SignatureBeauty

Okay Ladies I coudn't hang with the Cucumber & Green Tea Smell anymore it was just smelling too sweet for me, so I gave the rest to my Sister so Today I ordered the Unscented one and I am gonna scent it with Lavender & Peppermint and have me a LavenderMint LOL!!! This go round it should be better, I am also noticing that it is helping with dry itchy scalp and that is a Plus LOL!!! Hopefully I will be more consistent with my usage of it!

momi

Any updates: I have hair-cut regret and need something to speed up the process to grow it back... if that is possible.