Bobbi Boss hair/wigs?

Bobbi Boss used to be Dena Cali. I bought a few wigs from that line maybe 3 or 4 years ago and they held up nicely.

I know the IndiRemi is all the rage now but I haven't tried it. I think it'll be too silky next to my natural hair. It looked nice when I looked at in the store though.

Thanks!! I am really not finding a lot of review on their wigs (Dena Cali or Bobbi Boss). It seems most people do purchase their weaving hair though.

Bobbi Boss used to be Dena Cali. I bought a few wigs from that line maybe 3 or 4 years ago and they held up nicely.

I know the IndiRemi is all the rage now but I haven't tried it. I think it'll be too silky next to my natural hair. It looked nice when I looked at in the store though.

I just bought some for my install. The lady in the store couldn't stop raving about it. I'm hoping it's as good as everyone says.

I have Bobbi Boss IndiRemi straight hair in right now...14 & 18 inches.
I've heard alot of complaints of shedding but that was w/ the ocean wave hair..i've had this hair in almost 2 weeks and have minimal shedding. I LOVE this hair...this is the only bss hair I will purchase.

Back