Blog and youtube channel thread! Roll call!

My blog link is in my siggy. Check it out. I'm just warming up to regularly updating my blog. It focuses on weightloss and I will be incorporating a natural beauty element. It was born from my desire to be a professional cheerleader without compromising my desire to lead a more natural eco friendly lifestyle.

One of my goals for the new year was to start and maintain a couple of blogs. As of right now, one blog is launched. I launched it yesterday and will be updating it very frequently. It deals with everything from fashion, beauty, money, fitness, health and advice. Check it out:

www.morefabu.com

Also, soon within the next couple of days I will be starting two language learning blogs. One for Spanish and the other for Mandarin. I will post back as soon as the sites are up.

Yeah, I think he said threads like this are fine... unless I mis-read.

Oh really, Well here is mine I took it down so many times now I am putting it back up.

My blog is about hair, skin, nails, health and I also do product reviews. Hair topics will be based on relaxed hair and relaxed hair that is stretched but I do have the itch to go natural.

Hope this is okay:perplexed

Blog: BlackMasterPiece <--Just add .com to my username:yep:

Facebook Fanpage

Twitter

YouTube Channel is DEFINITELY coming out soon as my brother has recovered 99% of my tutorials as of yesterday!:yahoo: Now its time to get my edit on!

and it seems I'm pretty much gonna HAVE to get me a Fotki lol so thats coming very soon as well:yep:

Back