Black Teenage Girl Has Own Hair Care Line

metamorfhosis

Hello-

Did you see Jasmine Lawrence on Oprah last week? She was on the Amazing Kids show.

She had some bald spots and started experimenting with different natural products. Her hair grew back. Then she got a chance to go to an Entreprenuer Conference for kids and got the idea to start her own hair care line.

Her line is called Eden Body Works. Her products are now being sold at Wal-Mart. Wow a student by day and CEO by night!!!!

The only thing is that I was a little disappointed to see Jasmine in braids on Oprah and her website. I don't know how well the products work on her hair.

Here is the website--------->EDEN BodyWorks - we integrate wellness and beauty into our products to restore and maintain your body's original design

Last edited:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
You were thinking the same thing as I about her being in braids. I wanted to see her natural hair. Thanks for the link!

hair_wit_favor

My mom seen this show and told me about it..and the first thing I asked was how did the girl's hair look..when my mom told me she had braids--I was disappointed as well.

metamorfhosis

Dayjoy:

Ok so we are here <>. I was thinking the products helped your bald spot, well let me see. The braids looked nice on her but how is that hair underneath there...............

nisha2004

I thought the same thing when i was watching it. I mean even if her hair is short. Why not show off your progress?

metamorfhosis

hair wit favor:

See you are thinking like me and Dayjoy. Jasmine's products are made from natural ingredients. She is her greatest spokesperson.

I think her hair is shown on her interview with Donnie Deutch. I can't access it because I have dial up. Check it out. I really think you can see her hair on that interview.

Gryphyn

hair wit favor:

See you are thinking like me and Dayjoy. Jasmine's products are made from natural ingredients. She is her greatest spokesperson.

I think her hair is shown on her interview with Donnie Deutch. I can't access it because I have dial up. Check it out. I really think you can see her hair on that interview.

She's wearing braids in that interview, too. But I watched 2 of the interview videos and I'm pretty sure that's her on the main page. She has beautiful hair!

hair_wit_favor

Okay...I'm assuming that's her hair on the site. Dag..the pj'ism in me wants to try her products..especially the custom blends. I cant resist!!!

metamorfhosis

Ladies:

I'm 95% sure that that is not Jasmine at the top right on the webpage. She is a model. The model is lighter in complexion than Jasmine.

LOOK AGAIN!!!:look:

We'll figure it out!!!!!

Last edited:

KAT25

I wanna order products because I am a PJ but I don't understand why Jasmine is always in braids when she is doing her interviews? Is she using them for a protective style or something? Or maybe that is her real hair braided? She is selling samples for 1.99 a bottle might have to try some hair milk and stuff. I don't need anything else but........... :chocbunny: