Biotin in a vegetarian formula

I've recently purchased biotin in a vegetarian form and I have a question. Is anyone taking biotin formulated for vegetarian formula? If so how much are you taking and how much growth are you seeing per month? Thanks

LiqueXX

I am taking Solgar Biotin veggie caps. I just started taking them a month ago but I have noticed alot of growth (baby hairs on my nape, front and sides). I don't know how many actual inches I have gained, I just had a retouch (01/05) and will probably wait until my next retouch (10-12 weeks) to measure.

Thanks! I started taking 5mg of the veggie biotin last Thursday and my nails are beginning to grow, which is a great indicator its working so I may stick with it.

I started taking 3200mcgs (or 3.2mgs) of biotin for a month and I got about 3/4 of an inch of new growth in one month. My usual monthly hair growth is a half an inch. I'm experimenting now by taking 5mgs. Other ladies on this board have gotten results with 5mgs so I'm going to give it a try. My suggestion is if you've never taken biotin before, start out small and gradually up your dose.

Hope this helps!