BIG RAVE: Elasta QP curl wax *pic*

mzhotniz86

YOOOOOOOO! If you have thick unmanageable hair like mines, and you use heat to straighten, you gots to jump on this stuff. As I was complaining about last week, the very bad breakage in my hair and having to go to a new stylist , WELL........ I LOVE HER!!! lol :p She had to do an emergency trim for me , cause that other chick i went to screwed my hair up BAD :mad: Anyway, she did a protein treatment, trimmed it and straightened it with flat iron using some of that wax , and CHILE when I tell ya! My hair is soft and shiny and so much more healthier looking. I'm about 6 weeks post relaxer w/ lots of new growth but you cant tell. :lol: (pic is of what my hair looks like right now).

Last edited:

glamazon386

I love their curl wax! It's not as thick and greasy as the regular red marcel curl wax. It also smells nice. :)

mzhotniz86

yeh it does!. I remember when i was "young and dumb" :) and I used to use the marcel wax and my hair would be sticking to the curling iron lol. It was a mess ! I think a combo of this stuff and the flat iron she used was what did it. She had some flat iron called "global beauty" it was great *wipes away tears*

Oh and your hair is gorgeous :) I was thinking about cutting mine off for the first time but I am too scary lol

jbwill36

My hair is also very thick, and I was having problems controlling it, due to the humidity. The Elasta QP Curl Wax cured my problem! It sounds like the flat iron your stylist used was a Chi. I put the Chi Silk Infusion on my hair and the curl wax, mainly on the ends, and my hair stays very shiny, and straight.

kristie21

jbwill36 said:
My hair is also very thick, and I was having problems controlling it, due to the humidity. The Elasta QP Curl Wax cured my problem! It sounds like the flat iron your stylist used was a Chi. I put the Chi Silk Infusion on my hair and the curl wax, mainly on the ends, and my hair stays very shiny, and straight.

OMG:eek: the hunidity in NYC is killing me!!!. I feel like I will never be able to wear my hair straight for the rest of the summer. Im about 7 weeks post and I'm looking for anything that will help with my crazy ng. Do you ladies think the wax will help?

jbwill36

VeeJai said:
will this work on naturals?

Yes, I think so! I was a natural, but decided to texlax, because of the thickness of my hair. Ninety % of the time I wear it in a wash n go or a twist out (me in avatar). I was having a lot of problems with my hair(mostly the ends) reverting back as soon as I stepped outside....I flat iron to straighten.....but the last few times that I did flat iron, I used Chi Silk Infusion on the hair, the Curl wax on the ends (don't use alot), and a heat protectant. My hair is holding up for days now!:)

jbwill36

VeeJai said:

Yes, I think so! I was a natural, but decided to texlax, because of the thickness of my hair. Ninety % of the time I wear it in a wash n go or a twist out (me in avatar). I was having a lot of problems with my hair(mostly the ends) reverting back as soon as I stepped outside....I flat iron to straighten.....but the last few times that I did flat iron, I used Chi Silk Infusion on the hair, the Curl wax on the ends (don't use alot), and a heat protectant. My hair is holding up for days now!:)

glamazon386

VeeJai said:

Yes. I use it on my hair when it's flat ironed. I used it when I was stretching too. Its good to get the hair to lay down if you don't want it to revert. Gels that are water based will make it revert. It smells good too.