Best Scalp Stimulator I ever used...Best kept secret?

lilamae

sorry i keep posting on my own thread. :look: Just wanna respond to everybody...but it's so funny that like four of us used Dwan and we all had good results. anyways when I went to HU (95-99) she did my hair and at that time it was all about Joyce williams in her salon. My hair grew so fast!

Last edited:

Ntrlmystik

[-QUOTE=lilamae;3308645]sorry i keep posting on my own thread. :look: Just wanna respond to everybody...but it's so funny that like four of us used Dwan and we all had good results. anyways when I went to HU (95-99) she did my hair and at that time it was all about Joyce williams in her salon. My hair grew so fast![/QUOTE]

Its funny when I went to her, i kept my hair snap short so I didn't get a chance to enjoy the full benefit of her hair nurturing but I had friends that did.
Awww HU...LOL

Last edited:

mrsbookworm

OK, I knew not to open this thread when I saw that it looked like a product review. I am a recovering PJ - well, honestly, I haven't really started recovering yet. I just bought wheatgrass powder earlier this week; last week I bought new rollers and setting lotion; the week before that I bought Amla oil, Shikaikai oil, and powders. I have got to STOP!!!! I am trying hard to resist temptation but the PJ is just calling me. :swearing:I WILL get over this PJism. Perhaps this will be my New Years resolution right after I buy this product. :grin:

myeam

Hey ladies, I received my Hair Food not too long ago, I've used it twice as a leave in and I also mixed it in with some hair grease for my ends. As a leave-in, I def love the tingly feeling it gives my scalp, and it makes my hair super soft without weighing in down. I will keep it in my weekly regi and report further results. But so far, so good.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I henna'd and have Hair Food in my hair right now. Love it. It's one of the few products that, despite the expense, I've continued to purchase. Love the tingles...:yep:

LovingLengths

The Company

Williams Product Company is a hair care product, skin care and cosmetic manufacturer based in Kansas City, Missouri.

The Products

Our products are formulated with the right ingredients to furnish the hair, skin and scalp with the nourishment needed to function, stay healthy and good looking. Our system is a family of products designed to be used together to provide maximum results. We offer a large selection of FASHION EARRINGS, and 100% HUMAN HAIR WEAVE in all colors and texture.

PRODUCTS

Rescue Conditioner

After hair color or relaxer service, stabilize and rinse and shampoo.
Apply ½ oz. of rescue and comb through hair, leave on hair 20 minutes under heat cap. Rinse and style.
When receiving a relaxer service, if discomfort occurs, apply rescue to the discomfort area to avoid any further discomfort.
Rescue conditioner will stop itchy scalp due to the discomfort of dandruff, sprits and gel build up, associated with the Freeze.
Use Rescue Conditioner in case of emergency such as sun burn, heat burn, chemical burn, fever blisters, acne and pimples.
Rescue Conditioner will heal sick hair and raise dead hair, so if baldness is present, use Rescue Conditioner to open pores (in many cases baldness is due to blockage or pores, such as, grease and product buildup)
Use Rescue once a week to promote rapid hair growth.

Recovery

Apply daily to edges, temple, nape, and hairline areas to help restore lifeless and missing hair.

Designer Lotion With Foamee

Apply small amount of Designer Lotion on wet hair for wraps, sets, push waves (for the soft Freeze style) or finger waves (will dry soft), and then style.
Pumpwave – apply small amount of Designer Lotion on wet hair and finger wave.

Intensive Care Treatment

Remove tint from around the hairline after a tint service, stop itchy scalp, clear up fungus, unclog pores, sanitize hands before a manicure, dry clean braids, stop razor bumps, refresh the skin after an eyebrow arch, shave, or line.

Mean Sheen Mink Cream

When wearing the Thiowave or Jerry Curl, base scalp with Mean Sheen Mink Cream.
Rub Mean Sheen Mink Cream on relaxed or color-treated hair as often as desired to prevent breakage and dryness.
Use each day as a maintenance for dull, dry hair.
Rub Mean Sheen on hair and hot curl.
Rub Mean Sheen on dry finger waves, brush and re-set for pump waves.

brownbean96

I just made my order...what a freaking PJ I am!! I ordered the Hair Food and the Recovery. I have thinning on my left side something terrible.

shunemite

All you need is nettle........that's the "secret" ingredient that stimulates the scalp. Nettle essential oil increases blood circulation and oxygen to the area it is applied to, which = stimulation of hair growth.

brownbean96

I'm sold - I love it. My thinning side has started to grow in. Not sure if it's becuase of the stimulator (cuz I use other stuff) but I'm sure it hasn't hurt. I use it as a leave-in everytime I was (once to every two weeks).

sharifeh

All you need is nettle........that's the "secret" ingredient that stimulates the scalp. Nettle essential oil increases blood circulation and oxygen to the area it is applied to, which = stimulation of hair growth.

hmm interesting, is nettle essential oil easy to find?