Best product for curl definition on 3a hair

meverllyn1

Hello everyone:hiya:,
It's been awhile since I last wrote, but I was wondering if anyone know of a product i can use on my daughters hair for good curl definition. They want to wash and go. They have 3a and 3b hair type. Some say that moose is good, but which one if it's true.

Meverllyn

MsAngie

When I wear wash and gos, I like to use Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine leave in (for dry, frizzy hair). It really makes my curls defined and moisturized. It smells good, too! You ought to give it a try!

As far as mousse, I used it in the past, and it didn't do anything but dry my hair out. If I am not mistakened, mousse has the drying type of alcohol in it.

I am sure the other ladies will chime in with some other options, but GF really works well for me!

meverllyn1

Thanks so much Angie, I will give it a try. I look at your pictures, you have such beautiful hair. My girls hair looks like yours. Keep in touch.

Meverllyn

HairBearerCare

I have tried Suave Healthy Curls creme (comes in a tube for like $1.97) <-- smells good and is not sticky. And Giovanni Natural Mousse air-turbo charged which has no drying alcohols and is all natural. Or giovanni Sunset Styling Lotion which is good for curl/wave scrunching.... Or just a good leave in like giovanni direct, Jane Carter Solution revitalizing leave-in conditioner. I apply my product of choice for the day on wet hair and either air dry or diffuse. HTH :)

Oh...see now I want to try the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine leave in :( I bet it smells good too :(

OHHH and maybe you would like to try noodle head... forgot who makes it but you can get it from sally's

Oh and i don't know my hair type really... 3 something...4 something... but I know these products have worked for my hair type. HTH

GoingNatural

For me I have curls, so to get my curl definition noticed I need to rid myself of frizz. Hemp Seed Butter and/or Giovanni Direct-Leave In manage to elimate all frizzies so my curls are free to pop, pop, POP! :yep:

MsAngie

Thanks so much Angie, I will give it a try. I look at your pictures, you have such beautiful hair. My girls hair looks like yours. Keep in touch.

Meverllyn

You are very welcome; I hope it works for your girls. Oh, and thank you for the compliment!!! :yep:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I use Beyond The Zone Noodlehead and it's the best thing I've found for curl definition. I love it.