Best Conditioner 1 Week Post Relaxer

Covergirl5906

Ladies what are some good conditioners to use for the first wash one week post relaxer?? I have seen several threads that suggest avoiding any hardcore protein so soon afterwards. I am leaning towards using Motions silk protein Conditioner. Any other suggestions??

I do a deep condition with Affirm 5 in 1 reconstructor or mizani treatment or moisturefuse. I wonder how good this is though. It seems to work for me.

if you are using the affirm 5 in 1/positive link/sustenance during your touchup and your hair isn't damaged, I would go for the moisturizing ( no protein)dc,like humecto for the wash the first week after a touchup. HTH:yep:

I would go for aphogee 2 minute reconstructor. Some ladies on this site use it after rinsing their relaxer out. So I think it should be good for 1 week post. I used it 3 weeks post and my hair was like:drunk: It's one of the best.

IMO the first wash after a relaxer is the second change to ensure that your hair is not totally robbed of its needed moisture and protien.

I use a reconstructed Affirm 5n1 or Nexxus Emergencee and DC for 30= minutes with my most moisturizing conditioner.

Ladies what are some good conditioners to use for the first wash one week post relaxer?? I have seen several threads that suggest avoiding any hardcore protein so soon afterwards. I am leaning towards using Motions silk protein Conditioner. Any other suggestions??

The motions silk protein would be a good choice, its really the only motions product I actually like.

Other good choices are aphogee 2minute reconstructor, ors replenishing pack, nexxus keraphix or queen helene cholesterol

I second the Mizani. Especially the Keraphuse and Hydraphuse.

If you cannot get a hold of that, try the Paul Mitchell Super Strong for PROOOOOTEIN! Its super potent (think Aphogee) so make sure to use something moisturizing, like the Pantene's Nourishing Mask or Bb. Deeep mixed with honey and coconut oil .

Back