Best color rinse product/rinse

kaytorry

I am considering doing a color rinse, I am a texlaxed 3c that is prone to dryness. I am looking for a rinse that won't leave my hair dry or prone to breakage. Based on your experience, what is the best ammonia free rinse? Any suggestions?

outspokenwallflower

I've tried several and there a bunch of good ones out there; the two that I am currently using and am CURRENTLY happy with is Lady Fior Colorshowers and Sebastian Cellophanes.

bluevalentine

Try clairol natural instincts. It seems to last longer to me and made my hair super shiny. I also like that u apply it to dry hair and u wash it out with conditioner not shampoo seems to make the color stick more.

Eisani

Definitely look for cellophanes. All cellophanes are rinses, but not all rinses are cellophanes. I've used in the past Color Showers (old formula only) and Sebastian. I've tried many others, but those are my fave. There are quite a few threads around here about rinses/cellophanes.

SelfStyled

I would stick to Dominican Rinses- they seem to not dry my hair out at all. I have use Colorshowers and also Original Colors/Stoken Gold. I have tried Ion Brilliance and Clairol Beautiful Collection and both left my hair a dry crunchy mess.