Bell Peppers and speedy hair growth!!!!

MummysGirl

Never heard of this.

I eat bell peppers (actually cooking with them right now), I don't think I'll put them on my scalp though.

It'll be interesting to see how this works out if there's a challenge. Thanks for sharing :)

Americka

Has anyone tried Bell Peppers for hair growth? I came across this article and started researching this on the internet. This is the article;

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-In...tural-Ways-to-Increase-Hair-Growth&id=1355265

Is anyone up for a challenge?

MeechUK

"2. Put Red Bell Pepper On Your Head
The spiciness of this fresh herb will speed hair growth by over 50%. Put a few slices in boiling water for about 10 minutes, then let cool for 15 minutes. Then apply it on your scalp for 30 minutes, then rinse away."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems to be the same philosophy behind using cayenne pepper on the scalp as well.

"Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum)
Stimulates circulation. Improves the effectiveness of other herbs. In hair loss capsicum improves blood flow which is essential to stimulate hair growth and to protect the hair follicles from the effects of DHT."

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
hmmm i dunno. sounds gimmicky to me. seems like you'd have better luck eating raw bell peppers and other raw veggies, moderate exercise, and see good growth from that, and a hot body!

Finally Free

Never heard of this.

I eat bell peppers (actually cooking with them right now), I don't think I'll put them on my scalp though.

It'll be interesting to see how this works out if there's a challenge. Thanks for sharing :)

I'm with you on this one! I love eating raw bell peppers. I also use them in almost everything I cook.

melodies815

I am a bell pepper maniac and would be wiling to try this one.

It sounds hard to imagine,but so does cayenne to me. I just eat bell peppers ALL THE TIME, so incorporating this into my regimen would be easy.

Okay...so I am the 1-woman-challenge.

Tomorrow morning, I am going to get some bell peppers and follow the regimen posted. I will actually measure my length for one month and see what I get...

...then I will go back to my regular routine for a month.

Good Lord, what am I doing?

I'll see if it actually works for

* my blood type (B-)
* my hair type (4a/b..more b than a)
* my heath type (moderate exercise) - 1 to 2 times per week for an hour..mostly running, some weights..upper body and abs...
and...
* my eating type (NEVER eat fast food but do lots of FRESH cooked or raw veggies, fish [no shellfish], turkey, and steak

I think these variables matter, and hopefully I am not the only one in the world like myself. :ohwell:

OP...thanks for posting.

cj