Beauty Supply Store Weave

grownnsexy

Okay I know after buying virgin hair offline you would think you will NEVER go back to bss hair however you know sometimes your wallet tells you otherwise :realitycheck: my school tuition is not going to let me order from denacali.com any time soon! so BSS weave it is lol! what is everyones favorite bss hair to get? Im considering sensationnel :goddess remi body wave

SuchaLady

My friend stays in sew ins and all she will buy is Bobbi Boss. I want some Indian Remy so badly but school is starting in 2 weeks for me so that may not be in the cards. #Sigh

ms.blue

I never used bobbi boss before but seen two installs done w/ that hair and it looked so beautiful.

grownnsexy

Ive heard bobbi boss sheds tooo much but yet ppl insist on buying it so hmmm. Thanks for the responses thou ! :)

grownnsexy

My friend stays in sew ins and all she will buy is Bobbi Boss. I want some Indian Remy so badly but school is starting in 2 weeks for me so that may not be in the cards. #Sigh
Girl school starts for me in 3weeks smh we in the same boat i just might have 2 get outre =/ lol !

ManeStreet

What about Bohyme? I'm using the brazilian wavy and love it. They have a yaki relaxed or something like that which I've seen good reviews for. Also check blackhairmedia.com they have more extensive weave threads that can be very helpful.

grownnsexy

Do you get a refund? Thats probably how I am going to pay for mine :look:
I go to a private university soo my mother helps pay for my school so the refunds go to madre LOL! im lookin at different youtube weave reviews though n now im thinking about outre velvet :lick:

mEmYSELFaNDj

Hmm... I havent bought BSS hair in forever but when I did I would buy Denacali it used to be regular BSS weave. I know I used to buy mine at the beauty supply, maybe now they sell virgin hair? But it was regular human hair back then.

Um other then that I would where milkyway or zury, but i woudlnt keep it in for longer than a month so IDK if those last longer than that.

grownnsexy

Hmm... I havent bought BSS hair in forever but when I did I would buy Denacali it used to be regular BSS weave. I know I used to buy mine at the beauty supply, maybe now they sell virgin hair? But it was regular human hair back then.

Um other then that I would where milkyway or zury, but i woudlnt keep it in for longer than a month so IDK if those last longer than that.
Hello thanks for your response! that dena cali youre talking abt thats available in the bss is now bobbi boss, you can only buy dena cali official virgin hair online at (denacali.com) which ive bought its great hair and i after 3 months i took it out and sold it to my aunt LOL idk what i was thinking. :badidea:

mzsophisticated26

Nope only if I am getting a quickweave with glue and I have not had that since 2009. If u really think about it bss so called remy cost the same as good quality hair. You have Saga, Outre, bobbi boss,bohyme all runninng $99 for one pk of 12 inch.hair and all except bohyme may last 2mths U can get the better quality hair from places like senghori shells, halleys, etc for same and can reuse for atleast 6mths. I just found a new vendor with excellent prices and quality texturesbybms.com the hair I got in april is still holding up.

grownnsexy

Nope only if I am getting a quickweave with glue and I have not had that since 2009. If u really think about it bss so called remy cost the same as good quality hair. You have Saga, Outre, bobbi boss,bohyme all runninng $99 for one pk of 12 inch.hair and all except bohyme may last 2mths U can get the better quality hair from places like senghori shells, halleys, etc for same and can reuse for atleast 6mths. I just found a new vendor with excellent prices and quality texturesbybms.com the hair I got in april is still holding up.
Thanks 4 responding, a member like last month or so said they sent her a tshirt instead of her hair and they refused to give her money back :/ but how long do they take to ship?

Last edited:

mzsophisticated26

Thanks 4 responding, a member like last month or so said they sent her a tshirt instead of her hair and they refused to give her money back :/ but how long do they take to ship?

Dont go with halleys they have not had decent reviews in a while. I would go with senghorishells.com their relaxed rhythms is nice and they ship quickly like 2-3 days and good prices

beana

I HIGHLY recommend senghori shells. I have their natural rhythms in now and can tell i will be able to get at least 2 more uses out of it. I paid less than $100 for my 12" hair.

mzsophisticated26

I checked out the textures by bms. What textures did u try from them? How do you think their kinky curly would hold up?

I got the chinese yaki in 12 inch which I love and then I ordered some malaysian yaki a few wks ago which is a tad bit coarser. I will be getting that installed in 2wks. here is a pic of my wig I made with chinese yaki. The hair quality seems excellent so I think the kinky curly should be fine. You can email her because she responds fast. I dont seal my wefts and I cut them. I have not experienced excessive shedding and no tangling. I wanted to get the malaysian curly girl but I am undecided because I dont want to blend:lol:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=315641&title=pics-chinese-yaki-u-part-wig

africanqueen456

^^^thank you!!!I would like to try the hair for my first online purchase of curly hair.I hope that it works out.(my first purchase was friday night hair was a fail). I really like the owners channel and I was happy to see that she is now a vendor. She had honest reviews and the hair looks great. The prices are great too.

Makenzie

Getting Senghori Shells Relaxed rhythms installed soon. Cost the same as the Outre Velvet Remy I bought which I did not like. Too silky and lifeless.

trendsetta25

@trendsetta25 what do you seal with

tia

Fab79 i used a sealant from Home Depot called
Loctite 1 fl. oz. Vinyl, Fabric and Plastic Adhesive