Beauty Supply Store Find in Maryland

Aisha

I live in Germantown and I found the bomb BSS five minutes from my house.....I went to an indian store today and next door was this beauty supply store that has EVERYTHING!! It has surge, affirm relaxers($25 for the 4lb tube), Garlic shampoo, and an inexpensive hair braider...I was so ecstatic..I didn't know how to act..but back to the india store experiences...I bought some Dabur Vatika Oil, Anoop Oil, Shikakai and Amla Powder...the oils are solid so I will have to warm them first...

G

[ QUOTE ]
Aisha said:
I live in Germantown and I found the bomb BSS five minutes from my house.....I went to an indian store today and next door was this beauty supply store that has EVERYTHING!! It has surge, affirm relaxers($25 for the 4lb tube), Garlic shampoo, and an inexpensive hair braider...I was so ecstatic..I didn't know how to act..but back to the india store experiences...I bought some Dabur Vatika Oil, Anoop Oil, Shikakai and Amla Powder...the oils are solid so I will have to warm them first...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I live in Germantown too. Where is this store?

G

It's the one on Clopper Mill in the little shopping area with Exxon, 7 eleven, and a Chinese Food place. It's owned by Africans. The stuff in there is a bit expensive, however if you like to patronize black stores its all good. I've bought some stuff out of there. They are quite friendly. There is also a new store in the Sugarloaf Plaza near Chicken Box. It doesn't have a lot of stuff in there, but the lady said she would order whatever you want. IT's owned by Africans too. Both stores do braids in the back.

reggie56

Hey! I'm new! There's great information here! Germantown's too far for me, but do they have Carol's Daughter products as well?

miss_brown

Thanks for the info. I would love to find a black owned BSS with a good selection in the area that I could patronize.

G

I am the biggest product junkie... have you been back to the BSS yet.

kitten73

my sister lives in Milestone Center in Germantown. Do you know what ride-on bus she can take there? Do you know of any hair salons in Germantown and how she can get there buy public transportation.

ElecEngnr

I went to Dee's Beauty Supply yesterday and bought a bottle of Surge and Profectiv Healthy ends. They have everything there, it's definitely one step above regular beauty supply stores. But like Reginia said, they are a bit pricy.

I visited the Indian Grocery store in the same shopping center too, they have Dabur Alma oil and Dabur Vatika oil.

G

[ QUOTE ]
evanne said:
my sister lives in Milestone Center in Germantown. Do you know what ride-on bus she can take there? Do you know of any hair salons in Germantown and how she can get there buy public transportation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so happen I am you sister's neighbor. Wow small world. Have you told her about LHCF. I don't know much about the public transportation all I know is that there's a bus stop right outside of the main entrance of the complex near the corner. I think the people in the leasing office are quite familiar with the routes and stuff.

Check your PM.