BASK products

AyannaDivine

Do we have a thread for BASK yet? I cant find one, so I'm starting this one :grin:

Durring their Black Friday sale I ordered:
-Y.A.M. NECTAR INTENSE HAIR NOURISHER
-VANILLA WHISKEY REPAIRATIVE HAIR SOAK
-SILK & HONEY LATTÈ DETANGLING HAIR MILK

The whiskey hair soak is like nothing I've ever tried before! It applies like butter and then just melts into the hair. My hair is normally very brittle due to being over conditioned, and after using this product I can already feel a difference. Its works like a light protein treatment, doesn't leave the hair crispy and corse like other protein treatments.

I'm still playing around with the hair milk and haven't used the YAM, so I cant tell y'all if I'm in love yet :lol:
I do think the whiskey soak is going to be a staple of mine.

Which products are your favorite & how are you using them?

Heres a link to their website for those who aren't familiar with BASK products.

Last edited:

Beany

YAM is a staple!! Soft, moisturized hair guaranteed. Use it every time I dc.

Not hair related but her body products are really good too. Scents to die for.

missyanne

I bought Bask for the 1st time during the BF Sale and I'm in love. Oh the milk and honey latte is heavenly.

veesweets

That whiskey soak is the truthhh! Worth every penny to me.

The java bean and honey balm adds great shine and smoothness to my hair.

The sugar sorbet scrub is amazing! I'm already in love with it. This might be my new favorite scrub :yep:.

Got the cacao bark, havent tried it yet. Haven't played around with the palm tapioca enough yet.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Love, Love, Love the Whiskey Vanilla Soak Hair Repairative Treatment.:love:

I'm looking forward to using: YAM and the New Apple Sorghum Pre-Rx.:love3:

I haven't tried: Hair/Body Butters, Lotions, Scrubs etc.....

Fast Shipping and Great Customer Service.

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
That whiskey soak is the truthhh! Worth every penny to me. The java bean and honey balm adds great shine and smoothness to my hair. The sugar sorbet scrub is amazing! I'm already in love with it. This might be my new favorite scrub :yep:. Got the cacao bark, havent tried it yet. Haven't played around with the palm tapioca enough yet.

The palm tapioca is good. I like it as a butter sealer when I do twist outs instead of using a moisturizer alone.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Beamodel

I love the YAM and so far the Whiskeyis doing me right. The rest if the hair products are just ok to me.

I do not like the chocolate DC or the vanilla latte. It did nothing for my hair so I sold it.

hypnologic

I really like the cacao bark, but I'm actually in love with the whipped custard. I'm wondering if anyone ever tried using it for the hair.

kxlot79

Kitchen Mixtress
These products sound so yummy! I can't use up my stash fast enough!
I saw Ty Crable's review here: http://youtu.be/5jQ610-vIkg and want to try it so bad, the hubbs threatened to start using my products if I bought it. :nono:
**sigh** Seems like the treatment is very comparable to a honey DC.
What do you guys think about it?

AyannaDivine

I have tried: Hair/Body Butters, Lotions, Scrubs etc.....

Is the bolded the limited edition product they were selling on black friday?

I think I'm going to wash my hair tonight just so I can try out the YAM!

Hibiscus30

I have tried: Hair/Body Butters, Lotions, Scrubs etc.....

IDareT'sHair
I had my eyes on that Apple Sorghum...but I wasn't quick enough it was gone when I placed my order :sad:

I did get the Whiskey Soak and the Yam...Love it! My first order, definitely not my last. I wasn't sure even though I read great reviews. But had I known I would have purchased more!:yep:

McQuay30

The whiskey soak was more like a dc for me not as strong as I was looking for but lovely no less. Yam and cocoa mixed is amazing, pending a review of the yam only.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Hibiscus30

Yeah b.a.s.k. is definitely nice. Even though I've only tried the Whiskey. :lick:

The Whiskey is so dense. It definitely lasts a long time (even if you're heavy-handed, like myself).:look:

I love the fact that the products are 9oz's as well.

Customer Service, Packaging and Product presentation are all nicely done.

I haven't been really interested in the Cacao Bark.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hibiscus30

The only reason I've skipped the Cacao Bark is because I have:

PBN Chocolate Smoothie
Silk Dreams Chocolate
Enso Naturals Cacao Bark DC'er
Kizuri Beauty's Cocoa Vanilla

*Enough Chocolate stuff*

NaturallyATLPCH

I love, love, love the Whipped Body Custard Soufflé. This was my first purchase from her. Great customer service, super fast shipping, and great products. I haven't tried any hair things yet, but the body custard is a definite keeper.

Hibiscus30

The Whiskey is so dense. It definitely lasts a long time (even if you're heavy-handed, like myself).:look:

Customer Service, Packaging and Product presentation are all nice

Yes that's what I noticed as well! I scooped some out with my plastic spoon measured my 2oz out in my little glass hair dish...careful not to"waste" or use too much! I want it last! :lick: LOL

Yes I have PNB and Anita Grant big Rhassoul bar! No no chocolate for a while! But I surely was tempted to get that from BASK

Last edited:

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
I bought the silk and honey latte and the vanilla whiskey soak during black friday sales. I just tried the latte on my hair after i took down my weave down and my hair said THANK YOU! I really like it. I will try the whiskey soak next week but i like the way it smells. So far so good.

Covergirl5906

I love Bask! I tried them for the first time last year with the Cocoa Bark, Yam Nectar conditioner and whipped body custard. The cocoa bark mixed with the Yam always leaves my hair moisturized. I can't wait to try the Vanilla Whiskey soak I tried on cyber Monday. The bath and body products are a dream too. I got a few of the scrubs, body oil and truffle butter on cyber Monday also. Great products and professional customer service.

grownwomanaz

Love and Harmony
I just ordered one of the hair butters, the citrus one I believe. I can't wait to try it. I've been wanting to try some butters.

ajargon02

The palm tapioca is good. I like it as a butter sealer when I do twist outs instead of using a moisturizer alone.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Your hair is quite lovely :)

These products sound so yummy! I can't use up my stash fast enough!
I saw Ty Crable's review here: http://youtu.be/5jQ610-vIkg and want to try it so bad, the hubbs threatened to start using my products if I bought it. :nono:
**sigh** Seems like the treatment is very comparable to a honey DC.
What do you guys think about it?

Yes it's the same as mixing honey with oils. I had tasted it, yes I did :) and. It's all honey & oil.

m_wink

These sound AWESOME, especially the Y.A.M and Whiskey ones! I know where my last Christmas giftcard is going!

caliscurls

I purchased the Tapioca Pudding and 2 seven fold butters for the first time as backups when the hairitage hydration Black Friday issues started. Even in the absence of all the HH issues I can say with confidence the BASK products are better for my hair. With the HH butters my hair was soft but still breaking a bit, now with BASK I'm enjoying truly soft moisturized hair and no breakage from drying out. These are definitely staples for me now.