KBB: On Relaxed Hair

Kimiche

Do any ladies with relaxed hair use KBB? I'm talking about the hair milk, cream, nectar, etc. I'm wondering how these products work out for you. I find that KBB only works great when my hair is many weeks post. When my hair was like maybe just a couple weeks post and I used the hair milk, nectar and cream, I found that they just worked ok for me.

I'm wondering if I should just use something else on my freshly relaxed hair and KBB thereafter. :scratchch

Last edited:
:bump:

I guess there aren't many relaxed ladies using KBB. Maybe I should ask, what products you are using then? :scratchch

Last edited:
I'm transitioning so i still have a lot of relaxed ends. I've tried the hair milk and the luscious locks hair mask. The hair milk IMO is too heavy for relaxed hair; it was even a little too heavy for my new growth.

I love the hair mask though! It makes the hair so soft and moisturized. The first time i used it; i used it after a treatment so i didn't know which made my hair so soft but it was the KBB because I've used it twice after that.

I just ordered the sample pack of the KBB hair milk, hair cream, hair butter and oil. I was wondering how this works on relaxed heads too, so I just bit the bullet and purchased. I hate the thought of throwing away $25 for something that might not work on my hair, but oh well.

I'll keep you posted on my results. My delivery is scheduled for Friday. I'm hoping that it works. However, if it doesn't, I still have my Qhemet Biologics products.

I just ordered the sample pack of the KBB hair milk, hair cream, hair butter and oil. I was wondering how this works on relaxed heads too, so I just bit the bullet and purchased. I hate the thought of throwing away $25 for something that might not work on my hair, but oh well.

I'll keep you posted on my results. My delivery is scheduled for Friday. I'm hoping that it works. However, if it doesn't, I still have my Qhemet Biologics products.

It doesn't hurt to try it. KBB does have good products. I also want to give Qhemet a second chance. :yep:

i used her hair milk back when i was relaxed and it made my hair hard. now that im natural my hair LOVES all of her products so i guess its a try and see type of thing.

It doesn't hurt to try it. KBB does have good products. I also want to give Qhemet a second chance. :yep:

Yeah, I had to give Qhemet a second chance too. My hair originally didn't like it, but now it loves it. The only thing I'm doing differently is steaming, and my stylist put some kind of rinse in my hair a couple of weeks ago.

BTW, I'm using the Burdock Root Butter Cream.

i used her hair milk back when i was relaxed and it made my hair hard. now that im natural my hair LOVES all of her products so i guess its a try and see type of thing.

See that's exactly what it does when I use it on my freshly relaxed hair, but when the new growth starts knocking, it's KBB Milk and Nectar to the rescue. :yep:

Yeah, I had to give Qhemet a second chance too. My hair originally didn't like it, but now it loves it. The only thing I'm doing differently is steaming, and my stylist put some kind of rinse in my hair a couple of weeks ago.

BTW, I'm using the Burdock Root Butter Cream.

I tried the Burdock Root Butter Cream and Amla & Olive Heavy Cream. I'll try those again. I also hear so much about the Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm, so I'll try that as well. :yep:
http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=OHHB

Back