Bantu knot out result pics

Nay

Bubblin, girl, you've got skills! Your hair looks so pretty and feminine. Love it :)

sengschick

The Bun Master
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Your hair looks gorgeous!!!! My bantu knot sets ALWAYS suck :down:. On wet hair they never dry so they frizz and loose definition, on dry hair they stay in for half a day then straighten. Maybe I'll try it again.

Nenah

How pretty and full this looks my Bantu's never come out full they look so limp and wild looking. Like Bed Hair:lol:

Nsslovely

Beautiful, I love it can't wait until my hair grows out of layers to try it. I don't think that look can be acheived with rollers

Classychick20

Ive tried a bantu knot out before and it came out a hot mess. I was so inspired by what this woman on YouTube did... but I think she had better results because of her hair texture, thickness, and length. Mine came out scraggly, wild, and very very spacey. I was devastated because I only had 15 mins to get to work after I showered and took down the knots:nono:

But just for inspiration sake Im going to try it one more time and see if maybe a year w/ healthier hair will yield better results for these stinking knots.