BANTU KNOT OUT on RELAXED *PICS*

Beaute Noire

Hello again Ladies!

So as I was typing my first 2 posts, I was sitting under my heat cap with Bantu knots in.....I heart Bantu Knot outs!!!! omg they come out so pretty and they can be very versatile depending on the size of the Knots/style you are going for. Well I wanted a tight looking ringlet so last night I knotted my hair in fairly small knots in the back of my hair (shortest part), and larger knots in the crown/sides. Normally I don't sit under the dryer and idk what happened this time but they were still wet when I woke up this morning so pressed for time, I pulled out the dryer. Anyway attached are the before/after shots and the products I used...

enjoy!
ps...Eew sorry i look so hit in the b4 pics haha :nono: fyi: I did this on dry dirty hair (wash day is tomo). Only thing i dont like about bantu knot outs is the shrinkage....jeez i look bald but o well luv the curls!

Attachments

• IMG_1118.jpg
    IMG_1118.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_1121.jpg
    IMG_1121.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_1123.jpg
    IMG_1123.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_1125.jpg
    IMG_1125.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_1091.jpg
    IMG_1091.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 430

Barbie83

thanks you so much for posting this! I was starting to lose hope that relaxed girls can do successful bantu knot-outs. Beautiful! :grin:

Kerryann

Okay pics is cute.
this is the first time i realized what bantou knots are this is called chiney bumps in my country and i wore this alll the time as a kid

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
thanks you so much for posting this! I was starting to lose hope that relaxed girls can do successful bantu knot-outs. Beautiful! :grin:

Umm me too.
Whenever I tried, I'd end up with a puffy, straight up poodle looking mess. :nono:

But yours came out really nicely, OP! :yep: