Bantu knot-out questions and concerns...

Fine 4s

I used Vitapoint on my freshly washed and DC'ed hair with ApHogee 2 minute treatment.

It took me 2 hours to complete 29-30 bantu knots with no hair pins.
I noticed that the front right side of my hair is def. my problem area. The hair on that side is significantly shorter (not sure if I sleep on that side more so than my left side.) I'm concerned that the bantu knot in the front right side will be too short, like an afro short while the remainder will be longer. I also suspect I should have made bigger parts?

At work, I got all sorts of comments. One woman who hardly talks to me mentioned how she needs to learn how to do bantus for her daughter because her daughter's hair is....[she took about 1 minute to figure out WHAT to say] she finally just said she has similar hair texture. :lachen: I directed her to YouTube under Bantu knots.
Usually, I'd get uncomfortable and help them out, but this time I stayed calm and waited for the white woman to finish her sentence while sipping my hot cocoa. :look:

I'll post the final pic later this evening...

ETA- epic fail- hair product wasn't moisturizing enough, hair was frizzy, and I twisted all the hair down to the ends which made the hair tangly.

Attachments

• Bantu knots front.JPG
    Bantu knots front.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Bantu knots back.JPG
    Bantu knots back.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 20
  • image-3791161876.jpg
    image-3791161876.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 7
  • image-1978290524.jpg
    image-1978290524.jpg