banana brulee

chebaby

i know there are a lot of post already about she scentit but i just wanted to say that i love the banana brulee conditioner. when i first tried it i thought it was just ok. i left it in my hair without heat for 30 minutes and washed it out and it was just ok.
well i am 11 months post so i decided to go all throughout my hair making sure to get the new growth and put this conditioner all over my head with a plastic cap and sleep with it. i work at night so this conditioner was on my head for about 12 hours. my hair is soooooooooo soft right now and i can still smell it:lick:.
just wanted to let you guys know incase you were still debating her products.
also i know tiffers uses the pre poo oil. does anyone else use it and love it?
im on a pre poo kick right now and want to buy it.

Healthb4Length

I ordered some of the sample size and I'm glad to hear this. I love her products too so I am certain this will work for me as well.

Cien

Pink is my signature color
Thanks for another great review!

Yesterday, I searched 'banana' in this forum, just so I can read the various reviews on this product! I'm on the fence between the Avocado Condtioner and Banana Brulee.

So, I ordered the Assorted Sample Pack number 3 yesterday on the website which was 4 different samples of products!!

I can't wait to receive my samples!! :spinning: But now I wish I would have just ordered the larger size of the Banana brulee.