Baka product...natural-laxer

shereece

Has anyone tried the Natural-laxer by Baka products? I was reading on the website where it says it is 100 percent natural and is made from an african herb called Daphne Gnidium. Sahara clay is also used afterwards for conditioning, I believe that is what it said. I am just curious, it sounds like a good alternative for relaxer, but I just want to know if anyone here has had any experience with this product.

So, has anyone tried it and what was your results? Thanks in advance.

Shereece

Roselyn

I've never heard of it, but I've been looking to switch to a milder relaxer (maybe one with no lye). What's the website you visited? I'd like to check it out? Thanx!

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
I started a thread on this topic a few weeks ago. There were only a few people who said it worked for them. It loosened the curl a bit and relaxed the hair a little. I don't think anyone said that it got their hair straight, just more manageable. And some people did bring up the fact that the ingredient used CAN be toxic. But if used the right way and doing a spot test first can be beneficial.

You can do a search on the topic to see their answers. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know for sure how it's going to work for my hair. It's a bit expensive and I'm trying to maintain my budget!

GodMadeMePretty

It's an herb. Anything that you put on your hair can be toxic if ingested. It's not a relaxer. I have some. It's a ground up herb. Probably similar to henna. I got it for the conditioning effects. I'm planning on using it this weekend. Probably tonight. So I'll post my results. But I'm not looking for straight. Just more manageable. I figure if my hair is softer, it's more manageable. But I'm probably just wishfully thinking that. My daughter's hair is soft but it tangles very easily and detracts from the manageability.

ChocolateCutee

plz post results. i would really like to know how it worked.

I know what you mean by some products being toxic, but why you take the risk just to make your hair softer? my hair is soft by using glycerin. my hair tangles so easy it really gets on my nerves but i can't change that characteristic of my hair.

i would still like to know how it worked though