Back hair growth

keke

I am noticing more growth in the back. My lil baby, baby hair at the nape of the neck in the back is growing too. How long i dunno i dont have a ruler :^P Anyway my question is to other women who may have this interesting lil thing happening w/their heads? i seem to have noticed that in the back i have the middle part of it growing and gettin longer than the sides in the back and im wondering if this is normal? When my hair is wet and i feel where my hair touches too the middle part of it is the longest. I'm happy but i wanted all of the hair back there to be touching the same area. IF my hair continues like this i'll just have it grow maybe...i guess 4-6 more inches and then have it trimmed to even it out. Its like a v-shape i guess.

karezone

the V or U is a normal growth pattern for hair. My hair grows the fastest in the very top crown area. So that area is usually very thick by touch up time. If you are taking good care of your hair don't be shocked to see it growing be glad.

keke

Oh no, girl, im not shocked its growing. hahaha. i'm just wondering bout it hoping its fine. I would think it is. Cause u can put it in a ponytail and wrap it up or so. I would say it looks better than a M or W shape.. i guess. that would be hard to put 2gether i'd guess. Oh and i plan on gettins cornrows again. Maybe next weekend :d
(veeeeerrry happy)

Kaela

you want to hear something really weird? I have this one section right at the nape of my neck that grows longer and faster than all the rest of the hair. So when its curled, I always have this one curl thats sort of to the right thats way longer than the other curls.

If you are at least getting a V shape, at least thats symmetrical. I think a U shaped trim is very flattering...

Peachtree

My back & crown grows the fastest. In fact, I used to have a "tail" (refer to my pics) that was about 2" wide, 2" longer than the rest of my hair. For some reason, it always grows like that.

adrienne0914

my hair grows in a U or V shape... i forget. i like it though.

the hair in the back also grows faster than the rest. except for maybe the bottom 1/4", it's the same length as the rest of my hair. that 1/4" is maybe 3" long. don't ask me why. it has always been that way.
the longer it gets, the less i care about everything not being perfect...