BaByliss PRO 2800 Super Turbo Hair Dryer vs Twin turbo 3200

TheEuphioQ

HAIRDRYER BATTLE!!!

Okay, so it is Christmas Day ladies ((Happy Holidays and such)), and i am at end's wit on my decision to purchase either the baby bliss dryer ((which is half the price of )) or the Twin Turbo 3200.

Any suggestions? Yes I am still aiming for that stick straight dominican blowout look.
I would like smooth results as I am a 4a/4b natural.

I am kinda sorta leaning towards the Babybliss (($54)) because its more affordable. It has 2000 watts, which i guess would be powerful enough??
http://www.folica.com/tools/hair-dryers/babyliss-pro-2800-super-turbo-hair-dryer

Twin Turbo (($119)) has 1900 watts.....but this is the dryer that everyone knows the dominican salons use for the blowouts.
http://www.folica.com/tools/hair-dryers/turbo-power-twinturbo-3200-professional-hair-dryer#tab=specifications

And yes ladies i know the risks of super heat and such and these devices are not to be played with.

So what say you?

outspokenwallflower

I have not tried the Babyliss 2800 but I own the Twin Turbo 3200 (ceramic version). I love, and when I say love, I seriously L.O.V.E my TT, however, after reading the reviews and looking at the Babyliss features, it seems to be an impressive and wonderful dryer as well. I'd like to try it and see how it compares to the TT. The price is beautifully right for the WONDERFUL features it has.

As for the TT, it is definitely expensive, but I would never regret purchasing it. I never EVER imagined I could get the results that I've been getting at home. And it all started with the use of this dryer; it got even better when I purchased some good brushes and watched video's on the dominican blow out technique. But honestly, it's gotten to the point where I prefer my results over the one at the salon; they usually blow it out so much that even though they get my hair and newgrowth so nice and straight, its so flat and limp. My blowouts come out straight and silky, yet there's a wonderful bounce and a *bit* of volume that makes my hair look fuller and thicker. I also get to regulate how much of that powerful heat I want directed on my hair whereas at the salon, they go over and over certain areas and point the nozzle at your scalp till you jerk your head away because it's too hot. I dont even have to keep the heat directed on the sections longer than a few seconds (literally like 5 seconds) before its silky straight.

TheEuphioQ

thanks for your reply , wallflower :)

i would love to see some of your results if you have any with the turbo 3200, as i am looking for salon quality results for my natural hair.

Seeing as how many people replied to my question, i might just invest in the babybliss as it seems comparable to the TT for the fraction of the price.

Hopefully i can get some other people to reply before i make my ultimate decision:grin:

SilentRuby

Both have great reviews and the babyliss is cheaper but I would hate to get the Babyliss if the Twin Turbo is the better blowdryer.