Babyblue's hair

SoAnxious12

Babyblue\'s hair

Babyblue,
I love your hair! Do you think I can borrow it some time. I love how lush and thick it looks. I wish I was a type 4.
ohwell.gif
But this is dedicated to you and your beautiful hair. You are one of my new inspirations

Re: Babyblue\'s hair

thank you SoAnxious and Jainygirl
Rose.gif
It feels good to be able to get positive support online especially when i have to hear negative comments from my family about how i wear my hair.
crazy.gif

Babyblue, your hair is beautiful. I love your versatility. Every time I look up, you've got a new cute avatar pic!

Don't listen to your family. They don't know beautiful hair when they're staring right at it. Listen to your LHCF family. We won't steer you wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
babyblue said:
thank you SoAnxious and Jainygirl
Rose.gif
It feels good to be able to get positive support online especially when i have to hear negative comments from my family about how i wear my hair.
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you SERIOUS?!?
How anyone could give you flack for that beautiful, natural hair is beyond me.
ohwell.gif

Don't worry, you got us to drool.....oh sorry, didn't mean to get drool in your hair.......let me close my mouth.
laugh.gif

yeah, her album is bookmarked on my purter!!!! shes one of my many hair idols!!!
~T~

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
OMG, your hair is absolutely positively gorgeous!!!

Can we say... Feature of the month.

[/ QUOTE ]i second THAT emotion!!!!

Babyblue your hair is beautiful, ignore the negative comments. I used to get those same comments, I don't let it bother me anymore. Just keep up the good work in caring for your pretty natural hair.

Babyblue, your hair is beautiful! I can't believe that anyone would have anything bad to say about it, that makes me sad
crazy.gif

I cant believe they would say that about your hair!
mad.gif
I would kill to have as much hair as you do
smile.gif

Let me find out that these are family memebers that have two twigs for hair in the first place...it better not be.

Very nice album. You are an inspiration. I didn’t know hair could still be pulled back and look great even in it’s natural, kinky state. I really needed to look at your album as well some of these other ladies since I have decided to go natural and am trying to deal with my hair.

Babyblue your hair is beautiful. Congratulations on having such wonderful hair. Keep up the good work!

I would address each of you individually but im running out of time so i just want to thank everyone for being so sweet. Im just trying to show the world the beauty and versatility of type 4 hair. Nappy hair does not have to be unmanageable. If you treat it right it it will fully cooperate with u
laugh.gif
. Just ignore the ignorant and love your hair.

I happened to check out your album earlier today...BEAUTIFUL hair!!!

thats what i love about 4a/b hair its thickness..

and Bblue your hair is so beautiful...thumbs up...

Back