Votes: 21 44.7%
  • I don't like either.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love them both equally!

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chayil0427

I'm in love with the avocado butter. But, for those of you who have tried the oil as well...which do you like better and why?

Chayil

Barbara

Princess
The oil is nice. I'm looking forward to trying the butter as soon as I use up most of my current hair products.

chayil0427

The oil is nice. I'm looking forward to trying the butter as soon as I use up most of my current hair products.

I wanted to get the oil from oilsbynature. They're forever out of avocado butter. I may end up getting it from from nature with love again, but I hate that stupid minium order they have and the containers suck.:wallbash:

Chayil

Daisimae

I got some avocado oil, at K-Mart, the same time I got my castor oil. I can't wait to read the responses.

Evazhair

I have both, but its something about that butter. Nothing moisturizes and seals like this for me. This butter is going to help me get through the winter. I like adding the oil to my deep conditioner.

adw425

I don't think the avocado butter worked out too well for me. However, sometimes, I will just put something aside for a few months and then come back to it and it usually will work the second time around because sometimes, the first time, I may have used too much or too little or whatever. I sold mine so I did not have it when I wanted to try it again. I love avocado oil. I especially like that is absorbs very quickly and detangles my hair and leaves my hair very soft and non-greasy. I don't know if others experience detangling with it, but I do and it just blows me away.

taj

I love them both equally.:yep: I use them both for different purposes. I like to use the butter to seal the ends and the oil to mix with conditioner for additional moisture. I use both for the scalp and hair.

Barbara

Princess
I wanted to get the oil from oilsbynature. They're forever out of avocado butter. I may end up getting it from from nature with love again, but I hate that stupid minium order they have and the containers suck.:wallbash:

Chayil

You can get the avocado oil at Whole Foods.

Nina_deF

Flowerhair gave me Avocado Butter and my NG looovvessss it!
My relaxed hair can't stand it though so I bought some Avocado Oil and it's LOVING it.
I now don't use anything else as a leave in when I cw.

I also eat at least one avocado a day, no wonder I have a green undertone to my skin.:ohwell:

Candy_C

Honestly..Avocado Or Anything That Includes It, Is One Of The Best Things You Could Put On Your Hair.

Its full of moisturizing ingredients, it slicks my hair back and moisturizes it when mixed with water

Helps my airdry with ringlets...i've never had these, either frizz or lank things lol

my scalp is splurting out newgrowth like no-ones buiness

i'm in love all things avocado!!!!

Irresistible

I loved Avocado Butter so much with my first try and my daughter was in love with it too , then got another batch and it was different. Not as soft and kinda waxy. they are still sitting around , I only use it now and then. Its ok but nothing like my first round with it. . and I'm scared to order again and get more of the same instead of the first creamy batch.

Gemini350z

I just bought and started using both!!

I made a mn mix with avocado butter and essential and carrier oils.

Healthb4Length

I like using the oils in my deep conditioners or as a pre-poo. THe Butter works great for twistouts and braidouts. Either way both provide me with good moisture and sealing.

nappity

Since Ive been on the AAA challenge- I noticed that my hair is more partial to butters than straight up oil. I have avocado oil- which I use for making Amla and Shikaikai Oil-, but when i put a straight up pureed avocado in my hair it feels moister. (IMO)
I dunno.....

PureSilver

Hey Nappity, i was wondering, how do u make your own shikaikai oil and alma oil. What are your ingredients if you don't mind sharing that?