From Nature with Love or Burt Bee's Avocado Butter

soslychic

From Nature with Love or Burt Bee\'s Avocado Butter

Which avocado butter do you all prefer? And which is more economical?

ms_kenesha

Re: From Nature with Love or Burt Bee\'s Avocado Butter

The From Nature With Love is more economical and is pure Avocado Butter the Burt's Bees has other ingredients.

kedala

Where can that be purchased?

And how is it used, like a pre or deep conditioner?

Thanx

EmeraldSky

I've tried the avocado butter by Burts Bees, I was really excited, but after using it I would not recommend it. It's very sticky, smells bad and did nothing to moisturize my hair nor detangle.

soslychic

thanks for the head ups. I'll try the from nature with love.

sweetcocoa

I've only tried the Burt's Bee and I returned that the next day very disapointed. It's not at all what I expected. It looks like ointment...really hated it.

Allandra

Yeah, it does look like ointment. I had the nerve to finish up my entire tube.

miss_brown

I tried a sample of Burt's Bees Avocado Butter and really liked it. I thought it smelled yummy, and it gave a bit of slip after I applied it to wet hair. The only drawback for me was that it was a little thick. I even considered using as a type of leave in (especially on my ends).

Sweetyb

bump

Much needed reviews. I don't think I will buy the Burt Bee's after all. Anyone else tried the Avocado butter from From Nature With Love? And is it also a "pre shampoo" treatment like Burt Bees, or is it a leave in (or both)? Thanks!

inthepink

I have avocado butter from camden grey. It's a 4oz jar. The butter looks light yellow and is kinda gritty. I just apply it straight to my hair as a moisturizer...the grit disappears.

marla

I also tried a sample of Burt's Bees, but I "hated it". Not at all what I expected!

lsubabiedee

Re: From Nature with Love or Burt Bee\'s Avocado Bu

i have the fnwl avocado butter and its a heavier type of butter...can be very greasy....i dont use it as a pretreatment, just as a protectant