Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo

Energee

Stopped by Aveda yesterday and picked up a few items. I always go there with the intention of just restocking what I am running out of but end up coming out with more stuff...lol. Anyway, I went in to buy more DR Shampoo and the Restructuring treatment because I was running low on those. I ended up buying the Smoothing Fluid, Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo, and the Brilliant Conditioner (because I'd never tried it and already had the some of the shampoo left over at home) and Anti-Humectant Pomade...lol. Yes, I do love Aveda.

I ended up washing my hair last evening because I really just wanted to try the Smooth Infusion poo...I loved the poo...but not the condish ..I didn't get enough slip with it so I ended up using my regular DR condish instead. I did rush to wash so that I could rollerset and sit under the dryer..but my hair came out great. I'll try the condish again at a future wash.

Anyone else liking this shampoo. What about the Smoothing Fluid and Brilliant condish?

MiWay

ITA

I really like the poo, but the conditioner sucks. There is NO slip. I use AO White Camellia instead. It gives the smoothness and plenty of slip.

I was just on Aveda's site trying to decide what I'd try next. The Brilliant con, Sap Moss concentrate and con, and Rosemary Mint con are on my list.

Energee

ITA

I really like the poo, but the conditioner sucks. There is NO slip. I use AO White Camellia instead. It gives the smoothness and plenty of slip.

I was just on Aveda's site trying to decide what I'd try next. The Brilliant con, Sap Moss concentrate and con, and Rosemary Mint con are on my list.

The Sap Moss Concentrate is an excellent pre-poo treatment. I really like it. I think I use it once per month. The Sap Moss Poo and Con are good too. I haven't used their Rosemary Mint con but I have some Rosemary Mint Con from Weleda and I didn't like it. I haven't used the Brilliant Con yet...so I can't give you a review on that one. Yeah, I was surprised that the Smooth Infusion Con wasn't all that great. Usually Aveda and I get along well but I didn't get along with that product...lol. I'll try it once more to see if there is a difference...

gymfreak336

I am glad you started this thread Energee. I love the DR Shampoo and I was going to buy the smooth infusion set for christmas but I have heard the conditioner was just not cutting it. I will get the poo and some sap moss concentrate.