Aveda Light Elements Line

CurleeDST

Consists of light elements smoothing fluid, defining whip and revising mist. Has anyone used any of these products to straighten or style their natural or relaxed hair? If so, what were your impressions and advice on usage?

I was looking in my medicine cabinet and noticed I have 3 sample tubes of the smoothing fluid. Not sure when I was given those but not sure how to use it since I currently wear wash and go's waiting for my natural hair to grow out to at least 9 inches. I want hangage with my wash and go's.

I have tried the serum a few years ago but returned it and purchased the Brilliant Serum which I like much better. The light elements serum was too light for my hair, I am relaxed.

I'm natural and I press my hair once a month. I apply the Smoothing Fluid to each section of hair before I press. It's just a silicone serum, but its a very good one that leaves my hair light and bouncy. It's lighter than the Finishing Gloss. I use the Light Elements Reviving Mist to make my hair smell pretty. It's just Flower Lavendar Water. I only use it when my hair is in its natural state, usually when I have cornrows. It's great for moisturizing the hair. And I have the Definig Whip; but I have not used it yet. Aveda describes it as a styling creme that offers a smooth finish with a light hold that is best for dry, coarse, thick or damaged hair.

OT: Pink have u been in movies?

pinkskates said:
I'm natural and I press my hair once a month. I apply the Smoothing Fluid to each section of hair before I press. It's just a silicone serum, but its a very good one that leaves my hair light and bouncy. It's lighter than the Finishing Gloss. I use the Light Elements Reviving Mist to make my hair smell pretty. It's just Flower Lavendar Water. I only use it when my hair is in its natural state, usually when I have cornrows. It's great for moisturizing the hair. And I have the Definig Whip; but I have not used it yet. Aveda describes it as a styling creme that offers a smooth finish with a light hold that is best for dry, coarse, thick or damaged hair.

Back