Aura Glow by Heritage Products Edgar Cayce is awesome on hair!

dlove

You guys have to try this! Makes my hair feel so soft and moisturized for days.

Ingredients
Top Quality Certified, Cold Pressed Peanut Oil, Pure Certified Olive oil, Certified Lanolin Oil, and Vitamin E

Have you tried it and love it? Share your stories here.:grin:

dlove

I have unscented but there are other fragrances like coconut, plumeria, jasmine, etc.

Coffee

I've seen this brand at Vitamin Shoppe!! I'm also a tad confused, is this a body lotion or is it for hair? What exactly is the name of the product? Is it Aura Glow, Heritage or Edgar Cayce?

Last edited:

greenandchic

I used this several years ago and my hair loved it. I stopped using it because I had a (close) friend who was allergic to peanuts and wearing the oil may set off his allergies...

Other than that, its good stuff. I got mine from Whole Foods and a few local natural food stores.

faithVA

You can purchase Heritage products from their online storehttp://heritagestore.com or those that live in the Hampton Roads area of VA can get it from their store in VA Beach.

Or obviously you can get it from the stores mentioned previously if they stock them.

dlove

I've seen this brand at Vitamin Shoppe!! I'm also a tad confused, is this a body lotion or is it for hair? What exactly is the name of the product? Is it Aura Glow, Heritage or Edgar Cayce?

Its Aura Glow- made by Heritage Products by Edgar Cayce.

It can be used all over the body and hair

Solila

Can someone tell me if this is good for skin? I tried it on today for facial purposes. It feels great so far
......but I want to be sure.

youwillrise

ive only used the castor oil from this brand

edgar cayce was a well known psychic/healer

ive thought about trying the rosewater, but i dont like the smell of roses (or flowers in general) so i skipped on that ha.